Fake News her boyfriend was a scammer

57031756-DAB9-4F11-93F6-EBCC3CCD6369.gif

11 kids & working at a Taco Bell? There is something clearly wrong in that situation.

Edit: Just saw on page 3 this is a scam. What a fool.

Child abuse. No

Financially irresponsible. Yes.

It was some chick I was smashing on and off a few years back. She had 4 kids when I first met her. Real nice girl, but was struggling to make ends meet and support them. She ended up having 2 more since I’ve known her. I know she’s getting $ from the fathers of the kids, but she works two jobs and is barely getting by. What blew my mind was how her family and friends seemed so encouraging of it, knowing the men she was having these kids with weren’t the most stable of men, and knowing her financial situation made it extremely tough to support said kids.

Having kids is a blessing. But good lord they’re an expensive blessing which require a bunch of time and commitment. I struggle with 2. Couldn’t imagine 11.

This is a tricky situation. It isn't our job to tell others when and how many kids someone SHOULD have but at the same time we have to acknowledge the kids are in a messed up situation.

That is why we (dudes) should just stay out of conversations that have ANYTHING to do with women and kids.

Lose/Lose situation. Let another woman call her unfit

I was gonna say it's hard to tell at first, because without intent or more background info, it's hard to tell if it's abuse, neglect or simply a sad case of poverty in which the woman and her family should be entitled to services.

But if she really out there scamming, then I would say child abuse because she's literally using her children as a vehicle for her thievery.

Physically yup. Mentally meh.

Last time I heard it takes a dude to make a kid. why he gotta stay out? These my kids homie
I am talking about men that didn't get the woman pregnant. Just having conversations about who should / shouldn't be having babies.

It is a lose/lose.

I've always had an unpopular opinion/conspiracy theory/belief about situations like this...

Those that are lower on the economic ladder churn out more children on average consistently across the planet regardless of ethnicity. You're bored, you can't afford the distractions the working poor (us) have, and you're not horribly concerned about your economic outlook in relationship to rearing kids.... So you ****. You **** a lot. Typically that sex is unprotected and you have more kids as a result of it.

In my mind, I've always seen this as a slow burn. Give adequate support and accommodations for the lower class or eventually the lower class will breed and swell in numbers until you're forced to provide adequate support and accommodations for them.

I don't think this is an irrational train of thought at all. It makes perfect sense to me.
I

Last edited:
I've always had an unpopular opinion/conspiracy theory/belief about situations like this...

Those that are lower on the economic ladder churn out more children on average consistently across the planet regardless of ethnicity. You're bored, you can't afford the distractions the working poor (us) have, and you're not horribly concerned about your economic outlook in relationship to rearing kids.... So you ****. You **** a lot. Typically that sex is unprotected and you have more kids as a result of it.

In my mind, I've always seen this as a slow burn. Give adequate support and accommodations for the lower class or eventually the lower class will breed and swell in numbers until you're forced to provide adequate support and accommodations for them.

I don't think poor folks being bored and spending their time f***g is it :lol:

The unprotected portion of it might be true though.

In my experience, poor young mothers themselves didn't have much guidance, love and attachment from their own parents...so they seek that connection through having children. It's a sad phenomenon really.

Back
Top Bottom