FALL 2006 PREVIEW (UPDATED WITH NIKE FULL ZIP HOODY) *PICS*

i need that hoodie ive been looking for a non bape full zip for the longest. i remember the obey one but it was too much. it would be so sick running down the halls like a retart in one of these.lol whats the price and when?
WANTED in size 8 and 8.5​
Air Flight 96 any colorway, Air Garnett 96-97, Shimizu's Dunk Hi, Tony Parker DunkHi, AM97 Black/Red

Nice samples :pimp:
pimp.gif

"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

tThat Silver Label hoody came out this past summer in Green/Yellow and Grey/Yellow.
What's the difference between the one pictured and the ones that released already?

found these in snuggle's photobucket account, whats the info on them? date? price? availability?
114820775.jpg

TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:
State your business via gmail: [/b]

^^ For real. That's kind of pitiful. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And this definitely takes the cake.

babydill.
[/b]​

snuggles, no pics of the sample am1, stabs, etc with speckled soles? loving the AF1 the material is really up to par.
i hate EVERYONE
Keep a rugged dress code
always in this stress mode​

That hoody was at select Nike stores early this summer. Retail at $66 I wanna say.

I believe the style number is 309517, at least from the guy I talked to it is.

I wouldn't mind a dark grey one.
[/url]​
[/center]

Yeah I got the style number from a friend who bought the hoody at the ES, but the style number is also the same for the Huarache Burst... :nerd:
nerd.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom