FALL 2011 NIKE SB DUNKS LOWS

people are feeling these...i think a different material may have been better, these dont look very "clean", but cw is solid....what if the swoosh were gold?

people are feeling these...i think a different material may have been better, these dont look very "clean", but cw is solid....what if the swoosh were gold?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

If the swoosh were gold you'd hate it because it would resemble Takashis.
so you think they are the best they can be? I as suggesting a gold swoosh to add some contrast....but ya I see what you mean.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

If the swoosh were gold you'd hate it because it would resemble Takashis.
so you think they are the best they can be? I as suggesting a gold swoosh to add some contrast....but ya I see what you mean.

I don't critique the releases, or add my two cents about how i'd change or alter them for the most part. If I like em, I like em. If I don't, I don't sweat em and wait for the next release. I just take them as they are presented, and in this case, it looks pretty solid.

I don't critique the releases, or add my two cents about how i'd change or alter them for the most part. If I like em, I like em. If I don't, I don't sweat em and wait for the next release. I just take them as they are presented, and in this case, it looks pretty solid.

another pass....i'm tired of passing
tired.gif

Not bad,

Not sure how I feel about that nubuck..
It would look too ruined imo..

But anticipating better detailed pictures.

Actually,

Make that MidSole Black, The Sole & NIKE Text on the back Gold and we have a winner.

grin.gif

Not bad,

Not sure how I feel about that nubuck..
It would look too ruined imo..

But anticipating better detailed pictures.

Actually,

Make that MidSole Black, The Sole & NIKE Text on the back Gold and we have a winner.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

they should make the whole check gold with gold laces. simple and perfect
they're lacking contrast right now. they need a little more...your idea sounds pretty solid. even a contrast with material would be good. we'll see man.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

they should make the whole check gold with gold laces. simple and perfect
they're lacking contrast right now. they need a little more...your idea sounds pretty solid. even a contrast with material would be good. we'll see man.

Back
Top Bottom