Falling in love for the weekend (confessions)

You know when you first start dating someone and you really start feeling them. You go out your way to do things for them and get the warm feeling when your around them. But after a while things start getting a little stale and you start finding things about them you dont like. And eventually start losing interest.

Well I hate that %@@*. I wish it could feel new all the time. So I started to fall in love for the weekends.

Ive been taking women on dates with no intensions of sex. Just a good time, with a great conversation. I listen to them, talk and just open myself up with no walls. Ive had really great dates but I usually cut it off after 2 or 3 because I know that feeling wont last forever.

A couple of weeks ago, I met this woman from online. First date was a bit awkward. She was pretty reserved and I could tell she had her wall up. We just talked for the most part getting to know each other. End of the night im taking her home, we sit in the whip for a bit small talking. She had some ultra sexy lips and I kept staring at em. I told her I wanted to kiss her but I wasnt going to. She gave me a funny look, but what ever. Next day I sent a text asking if shes still interested in talking to me. She said "yea". I just wanted to make sure so I dont waste my time. That night took her on date#2. When she came in the whip, gave her a hug and talked while we were on our way. We parked up by the restaurant and I leaned over slowly like I was attempting a kiss. But I had hidden a rose in the passenger door. She backed up a bit and I got the rose, said it was for her. She started blushing and smiled and said she never gotten flowers before(shrug). We went in the restaurant, sat down. But instead of sitting across from her I sat next to her. We got a bit closer and the conversation was great. Lots of laughs and smiles from both parties. I really started to like her and I could tell she was feelin me too. End of the night after more convo, got my kiss in, lots of hugging and closeness. Dropped her home and called it a night.

Next day we text back a forth and eventually meet up for a movie that night. She got really close, had her legs up on mine, real chill and relaxed. We smooched a bit and had a decent time. That night we had sex on some spontaneous tip. I really didnt want to and stopped in the middle of it because I know what the outcome would be. Wrapped the night up and headed home. Next day we spend together just chilling at a park enjoying the nice day by the water. She really opened up by then. I could tell she was possibly catching feelings and I began to feel a little bad for her. I knew that night I was going to let her go.

Fast>> to the end of the night. Sitting in the car. Told her I had to disapear for awhile. She had a look on her face, confused. I usually dont give any reasoning, just disapear after a few dates, but I felt I owed it to her. I told her I couldnt see her again. Her face went blank. I explained what my intentions were and didnt expect things to go this far. She just got real cold to me, said if I was done. She got out the whip and she started breaking down crying on her way to the door. I never felt so bad in my life.
tired.gif
 I had a crazy feeling on the way home. I was just blank and couldnt believe what I did. I sent her an apology text when I got home but no response. I told myself I should just leave her alone, but I text her the next morning. She was basically really cold and told me to delete her#. Then I realized she deleted her account from the dating site we met on
tired.gif

I dont know whats wrong with me NT. Im addicted to the feeling of that new love but I keep hurting people.
tired.gif

Anyone else feel this way?

Originally Posted by Dropten

You know when you first start dating someone and you really start feeling them. You go out your way to do things for them and get the warm feeling when your around them. But after a while things start getting a little stale and you start finding things about them you dont like. And eventually start losing interest.

Didnt read it all but I usually get this feeling as soon as I bust.

Edit- read a little more and you're worse than most dudes who just want to have sex with a chick then get rid of em. You actually have to get her feelings involved just to not have sex...I dont even know what to say to you.
30t6p3b.gif

Your just playing the game

many men wish they could do this....

enjoy

but just know that one day it will be reversed.... and possibly worst

that's pretty messed up man.  i'm not even the steezin type but that's foul.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Your just playing the game

many men wish they could do this....

enjoy

but just know that one day it will be reversed.... and possibly worst

I know, but im not even doing it for the sex. Some of my other dates attempted but I rejected them.
It probably will catch up with me though.
tired.gif
   But I love that feeling

yall dudes and yall games smh reasons like this is why you wont find a good woman. You #!$! with the decent ones minds

Wow smh and lol at the same time. But what goes around always comes back around, so I would not continue to practice what your doing.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Didnt read it all but I usually get this feeling as soon as I bust.

Edit- read a little more and you're worse than most dudes who just want to have sex with a chick then get rid of em. You actually have to get her feelings involved just to not have sex...I dont even know what to say to you.
30t6p3b.gif

Majority of women get their feelings involved either before, during or right after sex.

Usually my dates take the split pretty well. But I F'd up and had sex with this one. She probably thinks I was just using her for sex cause what woman in their right mind would think a guy is using them for love.

I will never understand the point of wining and dining just to smash once and then let someone go.

If that is what you want when you are on these dating websites etc then thats cool just be straight up about it as there are plenty of women out there looking for the same. However, to lead someone on basically just to smash when they are expecting more while you are aware of their expectations and then let them down is just foul.

I know what you mean about the feeling, and loosing interest, but dude come on.. This was set-up to end like this. I am sorry for both of you, but don't say you didn't see it coming.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I will never understand the point of wining and dining just to smash once and then let someone go.

If that is what you want when you are on these dating websites etc then thats cool just be straight up about it as there are plenty of women out there looking for the same. However, to lead someone on basically just to smash when they are expecting more while you are aware of their expectations and then let them down is just foul.

I wasnt looking for sex. Ive only had sex with 2 of my dates. Others tried but I rejected them. What I want is that feeling when you first meet someone and everything is bliss. That new feeling where your not aware of the persons flaws and past blemishes. Ive had girlfriends that when we first started dating, there would be things I loved about them. Then later, those same things began to annoy me. Now, I just want to get out before that occurs.  

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

yall dudes and yall games smh reasons like this is why you wont find a good woman. You #!$! with the decent ones minds
Couldn't have said it any better. 
30t6p3b.gif

I really don't know what your end game is in dating these women. It seems like you just toy with them long enough until they start to like you and then you find something you don't like and then back out real quick. I would suggest looking within yourself to find out why you are in the dating game so as to avoid hurting those on the other side

Majority of women get their feelings involved either before, during or right after sex.

Usually my dates take the split pretty well. But I F'd up and had sex with this one. She probably thinks I was just using her for sex cause what woman in their right mind would think a guy is using them for love.

Wrong. You f'd up when you pulled the flowers out like some love magician. Girls respect when a guy tells them they're not looking for anything serious. But you played the prince charming role. I cant judge, I've hurt girls too but I think you're doing way more damage than the regular "smash and dash" dudes.

Originally Posted by socluis90

maybe you like guys...
Nah, guys hands too rough. I like soft hands

Matt53 wrote:
. I would suggest looking within yourself to find out why you are in the dating game so as to avoid hurting those on the other side
Your right, but none of my other dates ended this way before. I didnt expect it to get that close.

I cant even believe what I just read.. I cant believe you have this kind of time.

You have to A. Be dealing with some extremely insecure/less than aesthetically pleasing women..hence the online site..

B. Youre very insecure yourself.. Why is your confidence so shaky? Find that out, and youll find the reason youre addicted to "new love" and smh.. its not love on either end, or infatuation.. its just hope.. people hope.

Girls respect when a guy tells them they're not looking for anything serious.   
It was already established I wasnt looking for a relationship. I never even mentioned anything about a girlfriend.

How exactly was it established? You got her flowers and saw her 3 days in a row...you're not fooling anyone but yourself. You only do that if you're really into a chick. Listen to these dudes and give yourself a thorough self examination.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you should be upfront at date 1.. not after you've had sex.
if you want something that lasts.

Everyone talks about flavors of the week (womenz) but if you find the right one that should be your ever-lasting gobstopper. 

Back
Top Bottom