False advertisement

Ok so first off, I'd like to say I will sue Gatorade for false advertisement. As many of you know, the commercial clearly shows athletes sweating differentcolor Gatorade. I myself would like to try that out. So I bought a red one. Downed it in a sitting and proceeded to jog to get my sweat on. After 2 and a halfhours, I was sweating yellow............ Now what the hell is that?!!!?! YELLOW?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I BOUGHT A RED ONE.. NOT A YELLOW. When I see KevinGarnett drinking purple Gatorade, he's sweating the exact same damn color. So who is with me? I'ma do a petition or some !$#%.

. u wanna sue everybody or something? you just made a post that you want to sue steven speilberg because your cousin lost a leg with a grenade..

Really?
indifferent.gif

cc135606e5cf706aec5847ff006483d394d28b0.jpg

I'm doing this from now on... every dumb @%! thread I see, I'm gonna post pics like the one above just to make it relevant to my interests.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I'm doing this from now on... every dumb @%! thread I see, I'm gonna post pics like the one above just to make it relevant to my interests.
pimp.gif

pink and white socks FTL

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

pimp.gif

pink and white socks FTL

shes wearin socks?

Fizzy Womack just revived this thread.......although my OG intent wasn't to stoneface the OP. I was gonna post a "
laugh.gif
". Oh well....

laugh.gif

and what the info on that pic?

What kind of reasonable person would believe that you would actually sweat a different color?

Back
Top Bottom