False Claimers UNAPPRECIATION... Dudes in gangs to be cool? -____-

spot rusherz

Banned
I hate these lames that false claim... Like they say they are crips or bloods just to fit in with people
tired.gif

Yesterday me and my dudes went to go hoop at the Y, and we played a pick-up game with these random dudes.

So my dude goes for the lay-up and gets fouled hard..I mean son was down for like 10 minutes (NH)..so the lame that fouled him started to laugh about it...

My dude gets up and punches him in the face...The dude that he punched was madd fat I mean he was prolly like 6'3 350
sick.gif
..But anyways, after my dude punches him,he starts yelling 'Crip'Crip',and he pulls out his flag..and we just shake our heads..And we were about to walk out to avoid confrontation, and on the way out we see dude'smom pull up and she started yelling at him because he didn't clean his room before he went to the YMCA
laugh.gif
x ...How you a 'Crip' but you still have to do chores?
laugh.gif

..so me and my dudes just start laughing and we hit up Wendy's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I hate these lames that false claim... Like they say they are crips or bloods just to fit in with people
tired.gif

Yesterday me and my dudes went to go hoop at the Y, and we played a pick-up game with these random dudes.

So my dude goes for the lay-up and gets fouled hard..I mean son was down for like 10 minutes (NH)..so the lame that fouled him started to laugh about it...

My dude gets up and punches him in the face...The dude that he punched was madd fat I mean he was prolly like 6'3 350
sick.gif
..But anyways, after my dude punches him,he starts yelling 'Crip' Crip',and he pulls out his flag..and we just shake our heads..And we were about to walk out to avoid confrontation, and on the way out we see dude's mom pull up and she started yelling at him because he didn't clean his room before he went to the YMCA
laugh.gif
x ...How you a 'Crip' but you still have to do chores?
laugh.gif

..so me and my dudes just start laughing and we hit up Wendy's
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Yoooooo, Pittsburgh got a lot of those cats, man. I mean, there's some extremely falsified doods claimin' whatever's cool. In high school, thisdood claimed to be Crip, but then when Dipset got hot and let it be known that they were blood affiliated, kid QUICKLY changed his whole swag. I think hethought no one noticed. Also, he's from Brookline, neither Crip or Blood territory, but the @$#*in' suburbs...he's black tho.

And then there's this one kid "Smooth Thug" from my high school. I forget who gave him the name, but when it was given to him, it was meant as ajoke and an insult. He carried this persona from his sophomore year to maybe now, and reps blood. Fakery.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

And then there's this one kid "Smooth Thug" from my high school.

I wouldn't take ANYONE serious with a name like that son
roll.gif

Word hahaha, you don't understand. Dood swore up and down he was the hardest out...hahaha

Originally Posted by 745i

roll.gif

Slim Thug begs to differ....

2e5df79c-bdfa-4ddd-824c-944acc5cdf63.jpg

That's SLIM Thug...a 6'6 Texas money maker. I'm talkin' about SMOOTH Thug, a 5'7 type *!!*+%! who falsified pullin' a bb gun outon these doods from The Hill and them thinkin' it was real...and him not gettin' killed in the process, or gettin' his *** whooped.

E D I T:

Also the same dood who lied about gettin' stabbed when he tried to rob this college student at Pitt...scar looked like one of those childhood joints youget when you fall off your bike. And plus, ...you supposed to be hood, how are YOU gonna get got by a college student? That's not what's good in thestreets...

*Nothin' against college students, I used to be one. I'm sayin' that wont fly in the hood.

Originally Posted by 745i

roll.gif

Slim Thug begs to differ....

2e5df79c-bdfa-4ddd-824c-944acc5cdf63.jpg

That's SLIM Thug...a 6'6 Texas money maker. I'm talkin' about SMOOTH Thug, a 5'7 type +#%@++% who falsified pullin' a bb gun out on these doods from The Hill and them thinkin' it was real...and him not gettin' killed in the process, or gettin' his *** whooped.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knowson, I was just referring to the similarities in their names, besides you can't really judge how real a dude is by their name I mean look at TookieWilliams, you look at that name and think thats not intimidating at all, but the dude was the founder of the Crips....

^^^Oh, well yeah...but you gotta know Smooth Thug to get the full effect. Doods stories are so Hitchcock...sad, yet funny at the same time hahaha

^^^Oh, well yeah...but you gotta know Smooth Thug to get the full effect. Doods stories are so Hitchcock...sad, yet funny at the same time hahaha

Yeah, I get you though, from the stories you posted he sounds like a real herb....

Yea, out in sacramento/northern california, mass amounts of dudes claimin there hard and they're down for whatever "set" ...but wouldn't busta grape in a fruit fight. Haha
As for myself, I am affiliated, haha, and with these guys who are fake, I dnt even bother with those clowns.

Back
Top Bottom