Family Guy… Smh how the mighty have fallen

highman

Banned
This show used to be excellent, non stop laughs but lately its been horrible.

The christmas special was bad, the only way to describe it was sadistic, with cannibal reindeer, the breaking and entering + the murder of the family just wasnt funny…
eyes.gif

dont get me started on the star wars bull crap… and the non stop singing… $%@! just aint funny no more

END RANT...

This show used to be excellent, non stop laughs but lately its been horrible.

The christmas special was bad, the only way to describe it was sadistic, with cannibal reindeer, the breaking and entering + the murder of the family just wasnt funny…
eyes.gif

dont get me started on the star wars bull crap… and the non stop singing… $%@! just aint funny no more

END RANT...

the first 3 seasons were funny and once it came back from cancellation it was the dumbest show i have ever seen. I mean i can understand if ur in middle school and find it funny but and some of my friends saying FG> Simpsons......

the first 3 seasons were funny and once it came back from cancellation it was the dumbest show i have ever seen. I mean i can understand if ur in middle school and find it funny but and some of my friends saying FG> Simpsons......

I will say that I am a die hard Family Guy fam but I will admit that most of the humor in the show is stupid humor.
But I do like the pop culture jokes. Usually I'll have to go look up who they're talking about so I can understand the joke.
I started FG from the beginning, I'm on 3/4 through season 2 and so far it's all
roll.gif

I will say that I am a die hard Family Guy fam but I will admit that most of the humor in the show is stupid humor.
But I do like the pop culture jokes. Usually I'll have to go look up who they're talking about so I can understand the joke.
I started FG from the beginning, I'm on 3/4 through season 2 and so far it's all
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

roll.gif
The first few seasons were golden… idk bout the new ones...

Originally Posted by Ginzo

roll.gif
The first few seasons were golden… idk bout the new ones...

i dont like the star wars ones with exception to when lois is like i love you to han solo and peter is like f u.

but yeah some episodes are really bad. not liek how they used to be soo filled with great sketches

i dont like the star wars ones with exception to when lois is like i love you to han solo and peter is like f u.

but yeah some episodes are really bad. not liek how they used to be soo filled with great sketches

Back
Top Bottom