Family Guy… Smh how the mighty have fallen

I still get a good laugh from Family Guy 
pimp.gif

To me Family guy was that kid who always tried a lil bit too much to be "cool"...
eyes.gif

Futurama > **

Although, as a late, I've been gravitating toward Ugly Americans. Show is straight up comedy.

So as it stands right now for me: Ugly Americans > Futurama > *

[table][tr][td]Ugly Americans[/td][td]New Episodes Summer 2011[/td][/tr][tr][td].O.I. Cutbacks[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.comedycentral.com[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]New Episodes Oct 6, 10:30pm/9:30c[/td][td]Department of Integration Field Guide[/td][td]Follow the Show on Twitter[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To me Family guy was that kid who always tried a lil bit too much to be "cool"...
eyes.gif

Futurama > **

Although, as a late, I've been gravitating toward Ugly Americans. Show is straight up comedy.

So as it stands right now for me: Ugly Americans > Futurama > *

[table][tr][td]Ugly Americans[/td][td]New Episodes Summer 2011[/td][/tr][tr][td].O.I. Cutbacks[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.comedycentral.com[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]New Episodes Oct 6, 10:30pm/9:30c[/td][td]Department of Integration Field Guide[/td][td]Follow the Show on Twitter[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

family guy was never mighty. that show is so lowbrow its ridiculous.... only kids I knew who liked family guy were the same kids who thought jeff dunham was the goat....i just cant get down with that kinda ++!*

family guy was never mighty. that show is so lowbrow its ridiculous.... only kids I knew who liked family guy were the same kids who thought jeff dunham was the goat....i just cant get down with that kinda ++!*

Yeah I gotta cosign that Ugly Americans is a pretty funny show.
I can't remember exactly which episode it was that made me laugh but the episode where the trees have a treegasm or something like that was straight
laugh.gif

Yeah I gotta cosign that Ugly Americans is a pretty funny show.
I can't remember exactly which episode it was that made me laugh but the episode where the trees have a treegasm or something like that was straight
laugh.gif

Family guy is ehh now...I haven't seen the new episodes except a clip in the christmas episode where they went in on bridgeport
laugh.gif

Family guy is ehh now...I haven't seen the new episodes except a clip in the christmas episode where they went in on bridgeport
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

laugh.gif

THIS
Had me dead. Leads the nation in shattered glass and gas stations with no pumps. bpt on the map. 
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

laugh.gif

THIS
Had me dead. Leads the nation in shattered glass and gas stations with no pumps. bpt on the map. 
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Call me weird, but I think I laugh at like one out of ten episodes maybe. But then again it's the same with the Simpsons. Those shows just aren't funny with their new episodes post 03 to me. Then again Futurama was by far the best show on Fox.

Call me weird, but I think I laugh at like one out of ten episodes maybe. But then again it's the same with the Simpsons. Those shows just aren't funny with their new episodes post 03 to me. Then again Futurama was by far the best show on Fox.

Back
Top Bottom