FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

lost one of my leagues by 1 point because cj miles hit 2 FT's at the end of the game
laugh.gif

I'm so livid
Jared Dudley was going off last night owning me in a similar situation.. put up 322 tonight, but it wasn't enough for the big $.. My Playboy mansion dreams were crushed. It looks like they are really raising the prices on a lot of guys for tomorrow 
eek.gif

^ Yeah man, You cant stack any game properly. Still feel conident. Hoping fields and randdolph sits againt tho. need value for PF and SF

Yeah, I got those guys in my rough draft lineup. Fields didn't pass concussion protocols today, that's kind of rare, I'm thinking he'll be back tomorrow unfortunately

Yeah tomorrow pricing is crazy. Overbody is overpriced. You def gotta hit on your value players and pick your stars right because there will be a good amount that'll let you down

Made a few bucks tonight off $1... Haven't aged Fanduel since early NFL season, this was my first go at it in the NBA this season

kinda late with this one was out for the weekend but this was from Friday thanks NTers for the player updates just pissed didn't put it in higher tournaments

Josh smith released means drummond and Monroe value grows alot more.

Lawson might miss tonight game. stay tuned

I'm starting Leuer in all my line ups if Randolph is out tonight....along with James Johnson if Fields is out.

My bad I meant low salary value centers. Going to have to pay up for most centers tonight.

Back
Top Bottom