FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Man, I'm so trash at this.

no you're not, its just not something you can pick up and not take serious
i thought because i knew basketball i would be good right away, thats just the beginning

plus its a lot of studying and LUCK involved

no you're not, its just not something you can pick up and not take serious
i thought because i knew basketball i would be good right away, thats just the beginning

plus its a lot of studying and LUCK involved

You're right. I just need to learn what type of pools to play and etc.

I've been playing $1/$2 pools for the most part and won once or twice, but nothing major. Decided to play two $5 pools tonight and did terrible. I'm down $20 now. :lol: :smh:

Got to research/study to go along with knowing Basketball. I use Rotogrinder a lot as a reference and stick with 10% of my budget to use per day. I think the big double-ups are best. It's tempting to go for the big win, but steady wins in 50/50s, double-ups is the way to go

No matter what i do..Kevin love is in every lineup tomorrow. Dat revenge game gonna be epic

Leuer and Trobinson
mean.gif

So far, what are the values looking like today for you guys?

I'm thinking O'Quinn, Elfrid, Marcus Smart, Schroder? I also like Shawne Williams going against Philly.

rotoworld is messing with my money  with late updates left Leuer on my lineups after learning that koufus was out

lets get it today

liking

kyle oquinn

mo Williams with no corey brewer there anymore and Rubio still out

rotoworld is messing with my money  with late updates left Leuer on my lineups after learning that koufus was out
lets get it today
liking
kyle oquinn
mo Williams with no corey brewer there anymore and Rubio still out

Oh snap, forgot about Mo williams.

Back
Top Bottom