Fantasy Factory new season TONIGHT 4/4 10:30EST BIG BLACK IS BACK

Originally Posted by Zach13g

they def stopped being friends a few years ago. check this out
�Big was mad because Rob was getting 80% of the money from the show and he was only getting 20%.
I like BB and all, but he's complaining about his 20% share? That clothing/shoe line wouldn't exist if it weren't for Rob (yes, I said it).

Rob probably has his own shortcomings as well, but he'd be broke as a joke if it wasn't for him.

Anyhow, I'm a fan of the show and hopefully they can have a good run and set their differences aside.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

they def stopped being friends a few years ago. check this out
�Big was mad because Rob was getting 80% of the money from the show and he was only getting 20%.
I like BB and all, but he's complaining about his 20% share? That clothing/shoe line wouldn't exist if it weren't for Rob (yes, I said it).

Rob probably has his own shortcomings as well, but he'd be broke as a joke if it wasn't for him.

Anyhow, I'm a fan of the show and hopefully they can have a good run and set their differences aside.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He has a point thuogh.  Why the hell would you move to Texas coming from Cali??? I've been to San Antonio and Houston.  I wouldn't move there if you paid me. 

- Cheaper cost of living
- Weather is nice
- Sports are good
- No state income tax
- Food
- Recession didnt hit Texas as hard as other states
- Houston sucks. You need to go to Dallas, Ft. Worth, or Austin.
- Now that In-n-Out is coming to D/FW, only thing Cali has over Texas is the beaches....
 Texas eh?     

What places in Texas have you been to?

None actually
laugh.gif
 But yall made bush your governor.
and the rest of the country made him president.... twice*

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He has a point thuogh.  Why the hell would you move to Texas coming from Cali??? I've been to San Antonio and Houston.  I wouldn't move there if you paid me. 

- Cheaper cost of living
- Weather is nice
- Sports are good
- No state income tax
- Food
- Recession didnt hit Texas as hard as other states
- Houston sucks. You need to go to Dallas, Ft. Worth, or Austin.
- Now that In-n-Out is coming to D/FW, only thing Cali has over Texas is the beaches....
 Texas eh?     

What places in Texas have you been to?

None actually
laugh.gif
 But yall made bush your governor.
and the rest of the country made him president.... twice*

I think BB is a funny guy. But is he funny and creative enough to have his own show??? In my honest opinion, I DONT THINK SO. Both BB and RD were great partners. I think the FF is a great show and it makes me laugh as much as Rob and Big did. I just simply think that rob was a lot funnier than BB because of the stunts he did on the show.

BTW- The Web gun episode was the best episode ever. And the one with the dead rat.

I think BB is a funny guy. But is he funny and creative enough to have his own show??? In my honest opinion, I DONT THINK SO. Both BB and RD were great partners. I think the FF is a great show and it makes me laugh as much as Rob and Big did. I just simply think that rob was a lot funnier than BB because of the stunts he did on the show.

BTW- The Web gun episode was the best episode ever. And the one with the dead rat.

^
Big filmed a pilot for MTV staring himself, uncle jerry and bam bam...

but it didn't get picked up, not sure what the show was about but it must not have been that great.

^
Big filmed a pilot for MTV staring himself, uncle jerry and bam bam...

but it didn't get picked up, not sure what the show was about but it must not have been that great.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by CWrite78

they didn't stop being friends. dude had a daughter and moved his fam to texas (jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)
I'm moving from Philly to Texas in the fall. 
laugh.gif
Changed your avy w/ a quickness huh? 
laugh.gif
 Didn't know but glad we're getting In-and-Outs in TX 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for the topic.....

FF wasn't as good as Rob and Big but I'll definitely check it out now

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by CWrite78

they didn't stop being friends. dude had a daughter and moved his fam to texas (jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)
I'm moving from Philly to Texas in the fall. 
laugh.gif
Changed your avy w/ a quickness huh? 
laugh.gif
 Didn't know but glad we're getting In-and-Outs in TX 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for the topic.....

FF wasn't as good as Rob and Big but I'll definitely check it out now

Nah, these two need each other.

Let's be honest, who really watches Fantasy Factory? There's nothing memorable at all about the show, as opposed to Rob & Big. People still remember lines and scenes and the show has been off the air for a few years...

Dudes probably decided to put their beef aside together, went to MTV and laid out the whole reunion plan, etc. I bet you'll see a big bump in ratings for the show since they've been promoting the hell out of Black being around.  

Rob never took over Hollywood like he wanted to after the show. Dude had a cameo in that terrible Pacino/Deniro flick and got murked after less than a min...
laugh.gif

Nah, these two need each other.

Let's be honest, who really watches Fantasy Factory? There's nothing memorable at all about the show, as opposed to Rob & Big. People still remember lines and scenes and the show has been off the air for a few years...

Dudes probably decided to put their beef aside together, went to MTV and laid out the whole reunion plan, etc. I bet you'll see a big bump in ratings for the show since they've been promoting the hell out of Black being around.  

Rob never took over Hollywood like he wanted to after the show. Dude had a cameo in that terrible Pacino/Deniro flick and got murked after less than a min...
laugh.gif

Nothing memorable on FF?

-Dramas brother breaking his neck on the ramp getting into the foam pit
-Shark Attack
-Tennis Ball Gun
pimp.gif

Nothing memorable on FF?

-Dramas brother breaking his neck on the ramp getting into the foam pit
-Shark Attack
-Tennis Ball Gun
pimp.gif

Back