Fantasy Factory new season TONIGHT 4/4 10:30EST BIG BLACK IS BACK

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

I like BB and all, but he's complaining about his 20% share? That clothing/shoe line wouldn't exist if it weren't for Rob (yes, I said it).

Rob probably has his own shortcomings as well, but he'd be broke as a joke if it wasn't for him.

Anyhow, I'm a fan of the show and hopefully they can have a good run and set their differences aside.

Nah, these two need each other.

Let's be honest, who really watches Fantasy Factory? There's nothing memorable at all about the show, as opposed to Rob & Big. People still remember lines and scenes and the show has been off the air for a few years...

Dudes probably decided to put their beef aside together, went to MTV and laid out the whole reunion plan, etc. I bet you'll see a big bump in ratings for the show since they've been promoting the hell out of Black being around.  

Rob never took over Hollywood like he wanted to after the show. Dude had a cameo in that terrible Pacino/Deniro flick and got murked after less than a min...
laugh.gif

I couldn't disagree with you more...sure Rob&Big was epic but FF was still a great friggin show all the way around.  Rob actually showed that he could survive without BB with just his creativity.
I think BB is acting like a Big %*+++ with all this nonsense.  Hopefully he comes back with a new mindset after seeing that the grass isn't really greener on the otherside and we can get that old teamwork back up and running this season.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

I like BB and all, but he's complaining about his 20% share? That clothing/shoe line wouldn't exist if it weren't for Rob (yes, I said it).

Rob probably has his own shortcomings as well, but he'd be broke as a joke if it wasn't for him.

Anyhow, I'm a fan of the show and hopefully they can have a good run and set their differences aside.

Nah, these two need each other.

Let's be honest, who really watches Fantasy Factory? There's nothing memorable at all about the show, as opposed to Rob & Big. People still remember lines and scenes and the show has been off the air for a few years...

Dudes probably decided to put their beef aside together, went to MTV and laid out the whole reunion plan, etc. I bet you'll see a big bump in ratings for the show since they've been promoting the hell out of Black being around.  

Rob never took over Hollywood like he wanted to after the show. Dude had a cameo in that terrible Pacino/Deniro flick and got murked after less than a min...
laugh.gif

I couldn't disagree with you more...sure Rob&Big was epic but FF was still a great friggin show all the way around.  Rob actually showed that he could survive without BB with just his creativity.
I think BB is acting like a Big %*+++ with all this nonsense.  Hopefully he comes back with a new mindset after seeing that the grass isn't really greener on the otherside and we can get that old teamwork back up and running this season.

Damn I am a huge fan of FF and Rob and big but tonights episode was wack....seemed so forced and super awkward between Rob and Big

Damn I am a huge fan of FF and Rob and big but tonights episode was wack....seemed so forced and super awkward between Rob and Big

Just caught up with the episode and yeah it was definitely awkward between Rob and Big; almost hard to watch.

Just caught up with the episode and yeah it was definitely awkward between Rob and Big; almost hard to watch.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Huh?

What about that episode was awkward? 

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Huh?

What about that episode was awkward? 

I don't know if it was me projecting, but it seemed awkward, forced, not the same. Luls.

I don't know if it was me projecting, but it seemed awkward, forced, not the same. Luls.

Yea, saw the premiere last night and it definitely didnt look or feel right the way they interacted with each other during the beginning of the show.

Yea, saw the premiere last night and it definitely didnt look or feel right the way they interacted with each other during the beginning of the show.

laugh.gif
I bet if yall never knew they had beef you'd say it wasnt awkward at all, just sayin.
nerd.gif

seemed normal to me.

laugh.gif
I bet if yall never knew they had beef you'd say it wasnt awkward at all, just sayin.
nerd.gif

seemed normal to me.

Back
Top Bottom