Fantasy Factory new season TONIGHT 4/4 10:30EST BIG BLACK IS BACK

i never knew big
pimp.gif
tho i seen a video on youtube him smoking a half ounce joint
laugh.gif

They always were friends...big had a baby a few years back and wasn't all in television and stuff. 

They did have words via magazine interviews though.

Something like Big saying he was worried about Rob because he was living the fast life and doing drugs and whatnot.

And then Rob was saying how fame got to Big, and he changed.

They always were friends...big had a baby a few years back and wasn't all in television and stuff. 

They did have words via magazine interviews though.

Something like Big saying he was worried about Rob because he was living the fast life and doing drugs and whatnot.

And then Rob was saying how fame got to Big, and he changed.

they def stopped being friends a few years ago. check this out
 Big was mad because Rob was getting 80% of the money from the show and he was only getting 20%.

they def stopped being friends a few years ago. check this out
 Big was mad because Rob was getting 80% of the money from the show and he was only getting 20%.

nah, that was staged. There was tension between the two of them.

Come on..think about it, having a child is not something you keep away from your best friend...

nah, that was staged. There was tension between the two of them.

Come on..think about it, having a child is not something you keep away from your best friend...

Watch Season 3 again, it was so awkward with this simmering tension between them. They were definitely beefing.

Watch Season 3 again, it was so awkward with this simmering tension between them. They were definitely beefing.

I knew they were beefing, it was quite obvious, I mean yeah, ok, big took time off to be with his newborn but rob never spoke about him nor called him or anything on FF, he had all these guests on the show and not once did big made an appearance.

I knew they were beefing, it was quite obvious, I mean yeah, ok, big took time off to be with his newborn but rob never spoke about him nor called him or anything on FF, he had all these guests on the show and not once did big made an appearance.

Back
Top Bottom