Fantasy Factory new season TONIGHT 4/4 10:30EST BIG BLACK IS BACK

Yeah they never stopped bein friends, Big just had to focus on his family. He is the one thing that show is missing though, really hoping he makes visits on it

Yeah they never stopped bein friends, Big just had to focus on his family. He is the one thing that show is missing though, really hoping he makes visits on it

Stop watching when Big left the show. They just need to axe the whole fantasy factory and go back to the glory days.

Stop watching when Big left the show. They just need to axe the whole fantasy factory and go back to the glory days.

pimp.gif

Might have to start watching MTV again.

Originally Posted by Kramer

you obviously didn't read the entire thread..

Yeah Rob was coked out all the time and getting most the dough. Rob wasn't tryna take a cut so big said %$#% it. Money ran out and now he back, I don't think it has to do with Rob forgiving him though cause I don't doubt what big was saying was true, and from what I've heard Rob is the one who changed. Big simply wanted more cause they were making more off him, and honestly they both made that show, I've only watched like 3 episodes of ff and I've seen every episode of Rob & Big

Yeah Rob was coked out all the time and getting most the dough. Rob wasn't tryna take a cut so big said %$#% it. Money ran out and now he back, I don't think it has to do with Rob forgiving him though cause I don't doubt what big was saying was true, and from what I've heard Rob is the one who changed. Big simply wanted more cause they were making more off him, and honestly they both made that show, I've only watched like 3 episodes of ff and I've seen every episode of Rob & Big

Originally Posted by IamMD

Why you mad though? And what parts did I miss exactly?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

(jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)
Son what you got against Texas?

San Antonio, Austin & Houston are the dopest places in Texas.

If your problem is with the hick towns in Texas then say that but don't say "Texas".

What part of Texas have you ever been to if you've even ever been?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

(jeebus knows why anybody would want to move to texas on purpose)
Son what you got against Texas?

San Antonio, Austin & Houston are the dopest places in Texas.

If your problem is with the hick towns in Texas then say that but don't say "Texas".

What part of Texas have you ever been to if you've even ever been?

Originally Posted by IamMD

Why you mad though? And what parts did I miss exactly?

Back
Top Bottom