Farewell to Governor Schwarzenegger Vol. "Hasta La Vista Baby"

Arnold has no doubt been one of the most interesting political figures ever in California.

In this thread feel free to post you stories, rants, or other hilarious videos featuring the former Governor of California.

Arnold has no doubt been one of the most interesting political figures ever in California.

In this thread feel free to post you stories, rants, or other hilarious videos featuring the former Governor of California.

before he left the man signed on to decriminalize possession up to an ounce to only warrant a fine similar to that of a traffic ticket
pimp.gif

in california though
frown.gif

inb4 ca>ny

before he left the man signed on to decriminalize possession up to an ounce to only warrant a fine similar to that of a traffic ticket
pimp.gif

in california though
frown.gif

inb4 ca>ny

i remember before he decided to run, he came to my college to give a speech. half of it was random lines from terminator and running man. people in the audience were allowed to ask him questions, he called one of them a girly man for whatever reason. it was ridiculous. i didnt like Gray Davis but that one Arnold speech i saw made me vote against Gray's recall.

i remember before he decided to run, he came to my college to give a speech. half of it was random lines from terminator and running man. people in the audience were allowed to ask him questions, he called one of them a girly man for whatever reason. it was ridiculous. i didnt like Gray Davis but that one Arnold speech i saw made me vote against Gray's recall.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Typical Arnold. Bless his heart.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Typical Arnold. Bless his heart.

A life lived with TOO much swag...cotdamn. Biggest name in bodybuilding history, movie star, married into the Kennedys, and governed the biggest state in the USA. Too. Much. Swag.
Wonder what he'll do next? 

A life lived with TOO much swag...cotdamn. Biggest name in bodybuilding history, movie star, married into the Kennedys, and governed the biggest state in the USA. Too. Much. Swag.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You apparently

You apparently

The governor did to our State what no earthquake, fire, flood or draught could accomplish, he was instrumental in turning California into the Michigan and Ohio of the West. For the first time ever since California was admitted to the Union in 1850, the State has failed to gain seats in Congress, the "car tax" has increased dramatically, the business climate is more hostile than it was when Governor Davis was recalled, our bond ratings have been down graded and the state is paying some of its fiscal obligations in the form of IOU's, housing is as unaffordable as ever, jobs are scarce, the low income public schools are a shame on our State and even our State's iconic film and tech industries are leaving for greener pastures.

Tom McClintock, a former State Senator, said that California has become the "economic developement committee for Arizona, Idaho and Oregon." That was in 2003 and that statement is more true than ever right now, except we can now add Texas, Colorado, Washington, British Columbia and a lot of other juridictions to that list. 

He was the worst governor in the history of California, by a huge margin.

The governor did to our State what no earthquake, fire, flood or draught could accomplish, he was instrumental in turning California into the Michigan and Ohio of the West. For the first time ever since California was admitted to the Union in 1850, the State has failed to gain seats in Congress, the "car tax" has increased dramatically, the business climate is more hostile than it was when Governor Davis was recalled, our bond ratings have been down graded and the state is paying some of its fiscal obligations in the form of IOU's, housing is as unaffordable as ever, jobs are scarce, the low income public schools are a shame on our State and even our State's iconic film and tech industries are leaving for greener pastures.

Tom McClintock, a former State Senator, said that California has become the "economic developement committee for Arizona, Idaho and Oregon." That was in 2003 and that statement is more true than ever right now, except we can now add Texas, Colorado, Washington, British Columbia and a lot of other juridictions to that list. 

100x better than that bum Gray Davis. Arnold started out good, but slipped up his last couple of years in office...

100x better than that bum Gray Davis. Arnold started out good, but slipped up his last couple of years in office...

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

129139317818.gif

dead on.

129139317818.gif

dead on.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

You apparently
s-MARIA-SHRIVER-large.jpg

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

You apparently
s-MARIA-SHRIVER-large.jpg

Typical NT'er "But he has so much swag" Typical NT'er

Back
Top Bottom