Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

After re-watching F7, Dom totally stole Ryosuke's battle plan of holding back on the RPM's but that strategy was for a touge battle and worked, but since this was a race war 1/4 mile, does that mean the R8 is just frail like that? :lol:

Only 2 things I have an issue with

1. Rewatched 6. How did Shaw survive and Gisele didn't? Though this is not that big a deal since they had to have Han be the broken man in Tokyo Drift.

2. Statham takes out an entire hospital of armed guards but loses to Dom in the "street fight" :lol:

Dom is immortal in his white v neck :lol:

Last edited:
Only 2 things I have an issue with

1. Rewatched 6. How did Shaw survive and Gisele didn't? Though this is not that big a deal since they had to have Han be the broken man in Tokyo Drift.

2. Statham takes out an entire hospital of armed guards but loses to Dom in the "street fight" :lol:

Dom is immortal in his white v neck :lol:

Hobbs put that whoop on him too! Wasn't impressed with Deckard Shaw.

i hope they find a way to make Han live again.

Assemble the dragonballs or something, i don't care.

this guy was the truth.

FINALLY saw 7.

Ramsey :evil:. I was hoping Roman was gonna eventually hit that but it looks like Luda cornball brotha got the yambs coming.

I feel like Roman is da realest character of them all. Y'all _'s used to be racing cars and stealing DVDs and now y'all some stone cold killers and hackers :lol:.

Seeing the first one on tv right now just makes me think his crazy it is how far this franchise has came. :lol: in a good way.

Just watched again :lol:

List of LOL moments

. Hobs might be Vulcan raven
. Doms hulk smash to collapse the concrete
. The Jose crab shack bucket of corona on stand by
. The amount of head on collisions
. Luda's karate skills
. The wedding scene with Dom rocking the tank top
. Hobs just busting out the cast
. Running the ambulance into the skynet hunter killer

:rofl:

Just watched again