Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Finally saw this yesterday. It was mad cheesy but entertaining for sure. The end had me tearing man...

The Rock confirms return to Furious 8, hints at spinoff

We already know the tentative release date for the eighth film in the franchise, and now Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is confirmed as a part of it. There might be more work in the future for the actor in the Fast and Furious universe, too.

"Of course. Can't go on without Hobbs," Johnson said, referring to the return of his character DSS agent Luke Hobbs in the eighth film to the website NerdReport. His statement came after a press conference for the actor's upcoming earthquake disaster movie San Andreas.

Johnson also let loose news of a potential spinoff film about Hobbs during the conference. "I just had a big conversation with the studio, so we'll see. I still think for me personally, we create a little bit of space from seven and gauge what the audience will want and go from there. That's my take on it. Now a lot of other people have their own say," he said, according to NerdReport. That statement suggests that the Hobbs film is still far from a green light, but it's certainly enticing for F&F fans to possibly get two story lines in the future.

Last edited:
Don't need 2+ hours of Hobbs doing outrageous stuff, those mini spurts over the course of a larger movie is all the public truly needs

What wasn't believable was how Shaw appeared EVERYWHERE they went, the moment the team was about to make a move. lol

giphy.gif

Left out Dom's dead lift on the whip.
Just watched again
laugh.gif

List of LOL moments

. Hobs might be Vulcan raven
. Doms hulk smash to collapse the concrete
. The Jose crab shack bucket of corona on stand by
. The amount of head on collisions
. Luda's karate skills
. The wedding scene with Dom rocking the tank top
. Hobs just busting out the cast
. Running the ambulance into the skynet hunter killer

roll.gif
-Statham throwing a grenade into his own brother's hospital

-"The street always wins"

-Stomping the parking garage

-Driving off the cliff

-Throwing the shotgun away at the end to make it a "street fight"

-Showing Statham, Dom and Paul Walker preparing their guns at the finale just to end up never using any of them

Last edited:
[thread="563552"]Quote:[/thread]

Left out Dom's dead lift on the whip.

Just watched again :lol:

List of LOL moments

. Hobs might be Vulcan raven

. Doms hulk smash to collapse the concrete

. The Jose crab shack bucket of corona on stand by

. The amount of head on collisions

. Luda's karate skills

. The wedding scene with Dom rocking the tank top

. Hobs just busting out the cast

. Running the ambulance into the skynet hunter killer

:rofl:

-Statham throwing a grenade into his own brother's hospital
-"The street always wins"
-Stomping the parking garage
-Driving off the cliff
-Throwing the shotgun away at the end to make it a "street fight"
-Showing Statham, Dom and Paul Walker preparing their guns at the finale just to end up never using any of them

Like it was quickly glossed over but why did he do that? I bet he could have snuck in there with all his training but they wanted a cool intro. Still love the movie.

Like it was quickly glossed over but why did he do that? I bet he could have snuck in there with all his training but they wanted a cool intro. Still love the movie.
The stupid part was he was already in the building and had killed nearly everybody. It's when he's leaving after talking to his brother than he throws another hand grenade at the already destroyed place.

The stupid part was he was already in the building and had killed nearly everybody. It's when he's leaving after talking to his brother than he throws another hand grenade at the already destroyed place.

How does he expect his brother to get treatment with everyone dead?!!? What would have solve all this... if they showed his brother was in custody and he broke in to free him.

Can we talk about Dom driving off a mountain?

watched FF1 yesterday.

crazy to see where they came from and now doing all that crazy stuff

the quotables :lol:

"what's the retail on one of these?"
"More than you can afford, PAL! .........Ferrari"

Fast 8 taking place in NYC? If so it better be during the summer. We all know Dom don't do cold weather

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom