Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Maybe I missed but didn't Cipher reveal Elena and Dom's kid after he stole the **** from Hobbs and Crew instead of before? If so what was the initial cause for him to be flip? Her simply saying "I got dirt on you" don't seem like enough

Cipher showed him a video on the street when he tried to help her.

Last edited:
His question is, what did she show him? Dom didnt know about the baby til hw got on the plane AFTER he already took the EMP

He knew Cipher had Elena and the baby. He just didn't see them in person. Before Dom sees them on the plane, Cipher tells him, "let me remind you why you're doing this."

Last edited:
Both of Dom's front businesses the sandwich shop and the garage both went under after he had to take off to Baja as an outlaw

Vin is a solid actor. The artistic/serious joints he tried to do during this period weren't bad. The fast franchise just doesn't really require your best. It's just goofy fun and they know it. Like they make sure they pen in something unbelievable for Dom in every movie like a running joke now. :lol: my son flew in like he was in the batmobile and redirected a missile that took out all the bad guys with one shot.

That was about Ja Rule, not Vin

Vin is a solid actor. The artistic/serious joints he tried to do during this period weren't bad. The fast franchise just doesn't really require your best. It's just goofy fun and they know it. Like they make sure they pen in something unbelievable for Dom in every movie like a running joke now. :lol: my son flew in like he was in the batmobile and redirected a missile that took out all the bad guys with one shot.

That was about Ja Rule, not Vin

Oh I guess they were both on the same wave.

damn, they saying 10 gonna be the last one 
tired.gif

damn, they saying 10 gonna be the last one |I

Can't see it

If they go every other year, I figure with this crew they easily got 3 more.. and probably try one without vin since he might age the worst out of the crew

Vin is the only one they can't get rid of imo, also if 10 is the last one the Rock should take off and be a family man for the 9th and come back for the finale.

Last edited:
Rock and Shaw being the precise military dudes they should take them and make an actual quality spin-off.

Didn't they have a quote in the movie where The Rock told Shaw something along the lines of "we could have done a lot of damage together"? Feels like that could be a nice little opening into the possibility of a spin-off for those two.

Tej/Roman spinoff. Does it have the legs to be it's own thing?

Vin is the only one they can't get rid of imo, also if 10 is the last one the Rock should take off and be a family man for the 9th and come back for the finale.

Could see something like them referring to what dom said to Brian in 7

But vin Almost 50 and he don't stay in anywhere near the shape of statham whose almost 50 too

There's going to be tons of spinoffs. They'll go with current/main crew until 10.

Universal wants to make it a long-term franchise like Star Wars, Marvel etc.

Possibilities are endless imo.

I can imagine then doing a prequel showing Dom's original crew and how they came up, young Johnny Tran and Vin dating his sister etc.

Could see something like them referring to what dom said to Brian in 7

But vin Almost 50 and he don't stay in anywhere near the shape of statham whose almost 50 too

Which part you talking about?

Dom lecturing Brian on him being out because he's a family man

Back
Top Bottom