Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Let's entertain that idea -- who would Damon play?

laugh.gif

I went to ipic to see the movie and I must've been real comfortable and eating good because I just don't remember seeing Rocky grab a torpedo with his hands.

Last edited:
I went to ipic to see the movie and I must've been real comfortable and eating good because I just don't remember seeing Rocky grab a torpedo with his hands.

he really just pushed it out of the way, he also used the momentum of the truck to assist him

he really just pushed it out of the way, he also used the momentum of the truck to assist him

Word it's not like he grabbed it full speed lifted it and threw it at the bad guys :lol: he just gave it a nudge using the truck as leverage and let it go to work :pimp: :lol:

I can't get over how Statham is all part of the crew now but people forgot dude killed HAN. :smh::smh::smh:

I'm saying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's ok to say that rescuing the kid > Han I guess but the act of rescuing a kid doesn't erase the murder of Han from existence. That's terrible [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Han>>> that kid. Han was just cool. Brought the asians in the fam too :lol:
Love that the squad was really diverse.

It's stupid too. Brian has a kid he out of the game. Dom has a kid, is he still going to be doing missions??

I know it's different circumstances and they had to give a reason for dom going rogue, but I honestly think that it's sloppy writing. Going forward Dom will have that baby on the back of his mind now.

Also Rock and Jason should be fun. Dudes were awesome together on screen.

Tego and Omar were wasted I liked when they are on screen. Another reason 5 is my favorite. The whole squad was together there.

Last edited:
If Rock and Statham are really going to have their own spinoff then fast is dead. Don't think Dom can carry a fast movie by himself, as big as that franchise has gotten

but I honestly think that it's sloppy writing.

Like, as a viewer, you understand that a man actually died, so they had to do something to "honor" him so to speak, and try to be respectful and all that to the character he created. They went with go home and be a family man.

Vin Diesel, is not dead. They don't have to write anything to explain his absence, so they can EASILY do somethin like "Hey Mia, can you come pick up your nephew and you and Brian keep him safe, I have to take care of somethin real quick" And the baby is protected and Vin Diesel can keep acting. They didn't have that luxury with Paul Walker. If he doesn't pass away, they don't have to adjust their storyline one bit. It's poor taste to call that sloppy writing. They reacted to a man's death in a very short amount of time and still put out quality product.

They should have used Mia and Brian as the reason he went rogue. Could have done a bunch of things without having them actually there and it would have made more sense with them being retired.

They should have used Mia and Brian as the reason he went rogue. Could have done a bunch of things without having them actually there and it would have made more sense with them being retired.

No, because at some point Dom has to see them face to face to know that they're safe. Elaina and his child being held hostage was perfect reason for him to go Rogue without telling his team, but he of course had contingencies when he planned to see Shaw's mum and wired his chain. Dom's a lost smarter than we give him credit for. :lol:

Nawl, these writers could have found a way to make it work. I'm not buying the "had to see them face to face" thing.

Back
Top Bottom