Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

So go through all that and not give the viewer the satisfaction of seeing Brian and family safe? or doing a CGI Brian and dealing with all the potential controversy that comes with that?

since we talking brian.. I completely agree with what someone said, should have gone with paul for the kid's name

Last edited:
Yeah, there is no way you could write a story where Brian and Mia are in danger, Dom goes rogue, and then in the end ok they're home safe now, but you never, ever, see them on screen. It's just cool. :lol:

Thought that both Deckard & Owen got off pretty easy for icing key members of Dom's squad while Johnny & Lance paid dearly. :tongue:

I'm saying utilize angles and cgi. We only seen Dom's kid like 3 times not counting the Statham plane scene. Yall acting like this ain't the same movie that has tyrese driving a lambo on ice :lol:

I'm saying utilize angles and cgi. We only seen Dom's kid like 3 times not counting the Statham plane scene. Yall acting like this ain't the same movie that has tyrese driving a lambo on ice :lol:

So you want to see an actor that you know isn't Paul Walker pretend to be Brian and that's better writing to you? :lol:

Angles and CGI, that's better writing....... :lol:

What they wrote is perfect. Dom's ex, and his child, being held captive. Yeah, Dom is gonna do what it takes to get them out. And even if he didn't yet know that he had son there with her, Elaina was enough reason for him to move. There's zero reason to involve Brian/Mia/Jack any further other than references like Buster, or "we said we wouldn't do that" etc. It would be stupid to try and pass off like Brian is still around when we all know that he really isn't. He's gone, forever, for real, no need to try and "revive" him.

Oh wow. Fate of the Furious still hasn't cleared 200 domestically? The franchise's popularity really cooled off in America lol

Popularity overseas still going strong, if not stronger. Still going to clear a bill regardless

Last edited:
The next movie should bring back Han from the dead like how they brought back Michelle Rodriguez or even "Owen Shaw."

Also next movie character/villain possibilities- Keanu Reeves (Speed-kind of like fast) or Tom Cruise (Mission Impossible-basically what Fast has become) lol....

Oh wow. Fate of the Furious still hasn't cleared 200 domestically? The franchise's popularity really cooled off in America lol

Popularity overseas still going strong, if not stronger. Still going to clear a bill regardless
Clearly gonna clear a billion this weeekend. It's at 908 million. Yeah, it's going to do over 200 million.

However, none of them really much more than 200 million (besides Furious 7)

Fast and Furious - 155 million
Fast V - 209 million
Fast & Furious 6 - 238 million
Furious 7 - 353 million.

Just saw it, that last scene would have had such a stronger impact had he said "everyone, meet Paul" naming him Brian when Brian is still alive is sort of creepy lol

Na what they wrote is not perfect :lol:

I agree Paul would have been better.
If they were going off naming characters instead, even Vince would have been better.

Last edited:
Brian's technically alive in the F&F universe so naming the kid after him is weird as ksteezy ksteezy mentioned.

Vince, Han, etc.. would've made more sense as they've passed away in the context of the film.

Jet Li would be awesome.
Bring in Ip man as well.

Also I need a James Bond, Spectre type of quote. Someone coming out of the shadows and saying to the crew ' I am the reason everything is happening. Everything that has happened was because I wanted it to' :rofl:

Last edited:
Jet Li would be awesome.
Bring in Ip man as well.

Also I need a James Bond, Spectre type of quote. Someone coming out of the shadows and saying to the crew ' I am the reason everything is happening. Everything that has happened was because I wanted it to' :rofl:

:lol: first Owen Shaw controls them, then cypher controls Owen Shaw and them, and then this next person controls all of them? :lol:

Wait. I can totally see a scenario where Vin has a long lost brother that was thought to be dead. And tries to get revenge.

Finally met there match :wow: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom