Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

laugh.gif
first Owen Shaw controls them, then cypher controls Owen Shaw and them, and then this next person controls all of them?
laugh.gif
My friend was saying Johnny Tran should be the final villain. The entire series is just a revenge plot orchestrated by him after SWAT came into his house in F&F 1
laugh.gif
poor guy, he's in jail in yemen right now 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Central Intelligence
Snitch
Gridiron Gang
Walking Tall
The Rundown
The Other Guys (very short but funny role)
Faster (meh)
Pain & Gain
Hercules
GI Joe
The Rock has had some horrible movies he and kevin hart are a match made for trash films....that gi joe movie had to be the worst tho well there is the rundown 
mean.gif

fast films gotta go back to tokyo.... i would love a han to have a solo film with brian and vin ..even if its animated

I want a Han and Gisele Spinoff.  The month of time they spent together driving all through europe in the LFA and then getting to Hong Kong after that and their adventures

I'm annoyed my big and detailed review didn't show up 
laugh.gif

All in all, it was better than I expected it to be. The Dom turn was handled well, the action was great, connecting 6 and 7 to this one worked really well too. I did miss Brian a lot... especially with this story where Dom turns and of all people.. Brian would be the one you would want to help. I'm still impressed how they weave in new characters and they become a part of the team, Mr. Nobody and Shaw fit right in. I still don't think Ramsey fits in the group, she really doesn't add much. 

I still think Dom and Letty are the worst pairing in the franchise. I think that's what I disliked the most about 6 and 7, especially all of the "Do you remembuhhh" from Dom and Michelle Rodriguez's awful acting 
laugh.gif

I'm impressed the franchise can still churn them out, even though this one wouldn't be my favorite. Wasn't quite as fun, missing Brian, but overall the action and style was exactly what I wanted and expected.

I'm annoyed my big and detailed review didn't show up :lol:

All in all, it was better than I expected it to be. The Dom turn was handled well, the action was great, connecting 6 and 7 to this one worked really well too. I did miss Brian a lot... especially with this story where Dom turns and of all people.. Brian would be the one you would want to help. I'm still impressed how they weave in new characters and they become a part of the team, Mr. Nobody and Shaw fit right in. I still don't think Ramsey fits in the group, she really doesn't add much. 

I still think Dom and Letty are the worst pairing in the franchise. I think that's what I disliked the most about 6 and 7, especially all of the "Do you remembuhhh" from Dom and Michelle Rodriguez's awful acting :lol:

I'm impressed the franchise can still churn them out, even though this one wouldn't be my favorite. Wasn't quite as fun, missing Brian, but overall the action and style was exactly what I wanted and expected.

Fill in the rest man, it should be in your autosave or somethin. :lol:

I miss MrO's detailed reviews man. That guy needs to have a job in the industry, he was tremendous. |I

Let's entertain that idea -- who would Damon play?

laugh.gif
Jason Bourne duh

laugh.gif
first Owen Shaw controls them, then cypher controls Owen Shaw and them, and then this next person controls all of them?
laugh.gif
My friend was saying Johnny Tran should be the final villain. The entire series is just a revenge plot orchestrated by him after SWAT came into his house in F&F 1
laugh.gif
and disrespected his family 

Just got done re-watching Fast And Furious 7. One of my favorites because it introduces Deckard, but I
don't like watching it because it's always a tough reminder that Paul is gone. Its weird watching it knowing
that this movie was it for him :smh:

I wonder if Paul not being around for this last one had an affect on Vin and Rock's beef.
I feel like Vin wouldn't have been trippin as hard if Paul was still here.

‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops ‘Furious 7’ For New China Record

Universal
by Nancy Tartaglione
April 30, 2017 7:31am
With Saturday’s grosses factored in, Universal’s The Fate Of The Furious has crossed $1B at the worldwide box office, landing at $1.06B through today. The split is currently $867.6M international and $192.7M domestic. In China, F8 has passed Furious 7 (in local currency) to become the highest-grossing import ever. It’s now at 2.43B RMB and $361M.

RELATED
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2' Zooms With $101.2M Bow - International Box Office
This is the 5th movie in Universal’s 105-year history to reach the $1B mark. Directed by F Gary Gray, the 8th installment in the $4B+ franchise joins Jurassic World ($1.67B), Furious 7 ($1.52B), Illumination’s Minions ($1.16B) and Jurassic Park ($1.04B) at the top of the studio’s box office pantheon.

Vin Diesel and the gang held the No. 1 spot at the domestic, international and global box office for two weeks, and are expected to remain on top again this weekend in North America for the third frame.

Offshore this session, F8 added $68.4M in 69 territories. Japan was new this weekend with $7.5M for the best start in the franchise’s 16-year history.

When it bowed across Easter weekend, F8 sped off to the biggest global opening of all time with $542M — $98.8M domestic and $443.2M, the latter also a record. In China, it debuted just shy of $200M ($199.1M) to set a new opening weekend benchmark as the largest three-day launch ever.

This weekend, it added $20.1M in the Middle Kingdom and has broken just about every record possible there including the biggest 7-day total for any film ever.

Overall, the film has already out-grossed the international lifetime totals of the first six Fast & Furious. Other milestones include being the highest-grossing film from an African American director ever; the biggest-grossing movie of 2017 at the international box office and the No. 10 title ever.

For Universal, the opening weekend was the studio’s top launch ever in 28 territories, including China, India, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia and Indonesia. F8 also scored the highest opening weekend in industry history in 20, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Argentina, Colombia and UAE. The film also was tops for the franchise in 40 markets; among them: the UK, China, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Japan and Korea.

Movie was garbage, won't be watching another one. Plot and action sequences are supposed to be unbelievable, but this was too much for me. Don't know how anyone could think this was anywhere as good as the previous films.

1 and 5 forever classics though :pimp:

When the whole team was there right before SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO WASNT SEEN:

They came in and stole the God's Eye I coudnt help but think that the team felt...incomplete. Paul really rounded these guys up. Fast 5 the GOAT.

Rocky made more comments about spinning odd. Dude really tryna dip from this franchise.

The only reason I could think of to not name him "Paul" is that his family didn't like it. Has there been any reports/discussions on the reasoning?

I don't know, but that's the only thing that really irked me about the movie. The whole time I was waiting for the name
reveal and then Vin goes and says.... "Brian"... :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Just saw it, that last scene would have had such a stronger impact had he said "everyone, meet Paul" naming him Brian when Brian is still alive is sort of creepy lol

This is the only part of the movie i didn't like.

Fast 1 & 5 >

Michelle Rodriguez threatens to quit ‘Fast and Furious’ franchise if they don’t ‘show some love’ to the female characters

The “Fast and Furious” franchise isn’t showing enough love to its female stars, according to the movie’s leading lady.

Actress Michelle Rodriguez threatened to back out of the long-running franchise, which is on its eighth film, if they don’t start placing more importance on the female characters in the next movie.

“I hope they decide to show some love to the women of the franchise on the next one,” she wrote on Instagram, along with snaps of her and her co-stars. “Or I just might have to say goodbye to a loved franchise. It’s been a good ride & Im grateful for the opportunity the fans & studio have provided over the years… One Love.”

Rodriguez — who plays Letty Ortiz, the love interest of Vin Diesel’s character Dominic Toretto — noted that she starred in countless films with actress Jordana Brewster, who plays the sister of Dom Toretto, but she’s only had a handful of lines with her.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...quit-fast-furious-franchise-article-1.3284690http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...quit-fast-furious-franchise-article-1.3284690

Not sure what to make of this, I mean Fate had a female villain, an old character return and a cameo by Helen Mirren.
Even if she's complaining about her character she shouldn't since she got her own pivotal storyline in which her character "died" and then came back and that reveal was pretty epic in itself. I still randomly shout out to my boys and wife
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST?

It's funny because they also added the latest popular female MMA of the time in the movies and Ramsay.
Weird timing

da last damn movie was centered on a female villain who didn't die, and Diesel's baby moms....broad better chill before they kill her again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom