Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

How do you know he's not going behind their back, Rock needs to leave this alone, this is the only Hollywood franchise that has a diverse cast that makes big money into the billion dollar club and he should be feeling lucky he was able to get into this franchise to propel his own career

vin just getting in tyrese ear tryna cause beef

the studio wants him to make the spinoff aint nobody gon turn that down not even tyrese

stay in yo lane tyrese ol jealous *** *****

the rock will have yo *** back on a bus singing and drinking a coke within 24 hours

lol propel his career???

what???

do you know how much money rock has made by himself in his own movies???

:lol: hes not no newcomer dog

celebrity namewise

the rock>anyone else in the fast series

He not bound by anything to stop him from doing a spinoff. It's Hollywood, not something sacred.

Before Rock joined this franchise if you check his filmography up to that point it mostly consisted of box office flops. And no the Rock isn't > anybody in the Fast series because the only person in the Fast series that can't be replaced is Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel is the franchise and it was a franchise dead in the water until 2 men saved it and thats Vin Diesel and Justin Lin. They could've easily casted Momoa as Hobbs rather than Rock and it wouldn't be much of a difference for the Franchise. As much as I love the rest of the fast family they all could've been easily replaced, Gal Gadot could've been replaced with another Israeli tall model looking girl. Although Sung did a great job as Han that could've easily been done by another asian actor like Daniel Wu or Byung-Hun Lee. Tyrese and Luda could've easily been replaced, even Michelle Rodriguez. Vin Diesel is the only 1 of the cast > everyone else

Rock has way better presence than Mamoa so wrong. And it's safe to say, he is the most entertaining character out of them all. Dom is just rehashing the same old **** every movie.

they're gonna need to do spin offs and expand da universe eventually if they wanna keep da franchise alive as a tent pole corner stone money making machine.

they're gonna need to do spin offs and expand da universe eventually if they wanna keep da franchise alive as a tent pole corner stone money making machine.

Universal better do a Tokyo Drift spin off before it's too late. I keep saying it. How and what happened once Han got to Tokyo. How did he get involved with the Yaks? Why on Earth did he start hanging with Bow Wow?

Problem is this movie would've been better off if Paul Walker made a cameo...

Rock has way better presence than Mamoa so wrong. And it's safe to say, he is the most entertaining character out of them all. Dom is just rehashing the same old **** every movie.
Faxs. I stopped reading when dude mentioned Mamoa.

Saw Chronicles of Riddick a long time ago and decided I couldn't give a f**** about that franchise

Saw Chronicles of Riddick a long time ago and decided I couldn't give a f**** about that franchise

I didn't like CoR either but Riddick was actually pretty entertaining, so the movies are 2 for 3, for me. Plus, I remember the game was good too, if that matters :lol:

Them XXX movies are my guilty pleasure though. It's like F&F, but without the reliance on family:lol:

But I do need one more Pitch Black movie tho...

was just watching XXX yesterday, still holds up.

The Last Witch Hunter was pretty fun too.

I guess this is the issue Tyrese was having.

'Fast & Furious 9' Release Date Moved Back One Year

The ninth installment of The Fast & The Furious franchise has been delayed by a year.

Originally, the new film was slated to be released on April 19, 2019, but Universal has just announced that the film will now hit theaters on April 10, 2020. The studio gave no reason for the shift, Variety reports.

Wonder if Vin Diesel will do a XXX 4, if he'll be up to doing Xander Cage still at 50+ years old

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom