Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Tyrese just hongry....

IDK why he's ODin though...just drop some music, he still has a music career right....right?

Is a Hobbs spinoff confirmed? What if The Rock and his production company has some movies lined up with Universal and he doesn't want F9 shooting and promotion to interfere.

What is the crux of Tyrese's complaint? He's blaming the delay of Fast 9 on the Rock, why? Schedule? What does he mean No Shaw? Is Statham saying he's out or something?

This is strange that first Vin went at the Rock, now Tyrese????

Edit:

Nevermind, I see it now. Tyrese told Rock not to do a spin off, that they need to stay within the same movies as a "family" :lol: Tyrese also defended Vin, so I get it.

58c1bb87dd0895dd4b8b4b8d-.gif

He mad at the Rock like he does the scheduling for the movies. Tyrese must be hurting for these checks. If he needs some fast cash, he could call Mona Scott and hop on one of those reality shows to keep the lights on.

‘Fast & Furious’ Spin-Off With Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham Eyes Summer 2019 Release
fate-of-the-furious2.jpg

REX/Shutterstock
by Anthony D'Alessandro

October 5, 2017 4:29p
The Fast & Furious spin-off with Dwayne Johnson’s Luke Hobbs and Jason Statham’s Deckard Shaw character is getting a July 26, 2019 release in advance of the ninth installment of Fast & The Furious which Universal dated for Easter weekend 2020.
Deadline editor-in-chief Mike Fleming, Jr.exclusively broke the news about the Fast & the Furious spinoff back in April with Chris Morgan writing.

The idea for the spinoff centers around once-upon-a-time villain Deckard Shaw teaming with U.S. Diplomatic Security Agent Luke Hobbs.

Johnson’s Hobbs was first introduced in 2011’s Fast Five and eventually became an ally and member of the Furious auto gang. Statham made an appearance in Fast & Furious 6 and starred in the next two chapters. No deals have reportedly been made for the actors yet on the spin-off. The 16-year old film franchise through eight movies counts a global B.O. lifetime haul of $5.14 billion.

tyrese and ludacris offered solo side projects? yeah right

aint nobody gonna go see solos of two washed up music artists

who made that lie up?

like they were offered a spinoff based off the strength of 2 fast 2 furious? I find that hard to believe :lol:

tyrese and ludacris offered solo side projects? yeah right

aint nobody gonna go see solos of two washed up music artists

who made that lie up?

This was recent, not after 2 Fast 2 Furious. When they were toying with the idea of expanding the universe. I think there was also rumors of a Han solo film.

But I think Tyrese is trying to save face here. The studio probably realized there was no money in a Roman & Tej duo comedy film. And he’s trying to flip the situation to make it seem as if he was being altruistic.

How can they be mad at the Rock when fast 8 hinted at a spin off with hobbs and shaw? Tyrese mad the FF franchise is almost over and he doesn't have anything else that he can be a mediocre actor in. Yall, remember when he was tryna be Green Lantern? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom