Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

They should make it where Dom was undercover CIA whole time. Same with Mia, Letty, Han, Tej and Giselle. Brian just got sucked in on some LAPD incompetence but proved to be a valuable asset so they brought him in. That would explain how Dom had a house, a business, a fully supped RX-7 and a Charger off of just selling stolen DVD players. Also, it would explain how Dom even knew Han and Giselle, also how Tej went from a shop owner to a genius hacker. It would also explain how they went from stealing DVD players and street racing to international espionage.

why not just have dom wake up in crematoria and have it all be a dream?

this franchise is the sequel...

Conclude the franchise by having Lance Nguyen be Cipher's boss. :lol:

Not Lance, but Leon. Have the reveal be like Scorpion and Sub Zero coming out the back like in the first Mortal Kombat movie.

Lol you're right. Have Leon be the cat pulling Lance's strings. He's pissed about not getting the fame and exposure that Dom & the crew are getting. Meanwhile he's built his empire selling stolen DVD players and wants revenge. :lol:

This is who is waiting at the end of the road.

upload_2018-9-12_12-11-13.png

Lol you're right. Have Leon be the cat pulling Lance's strings. He's pissed about not getting the fame and exposure that Dom & the crew are getting. Meanwhile he's built his empire selling stolen DVD players and wants revenge. :lol:

I remember how my friends and I were talking about how the number of possible "final" villains in this series is endless. They can keep this series going for another 30 years just by bringing back people in prison, random rivals from the first films, bringing back people from the dead, having allies betray them, etc. :lol:

Vin and Paul saved the series by both coming back for 4
Justin Lin carried that momentum into 5. Bringing Vince and pretty much every person back. Adding The Rock was a bonus, but I never watched 5 because he was in it.
If 1 is a masterpiece
5 is the series' crown jewel
But 4 was the catalyst, a silent one for why this spin off is even possible

1 isnt a masterpiece. It wasnt that good then, its even worse now. If there is a masterpiece, its definitely 5

Imo nothing “saved” the franchise. If you didn’t stop watch by Tokyo Drift, you were going to watch regardless.

Fast & Furious Box Office: 363.2 million USD
Fast Five Box Office: 626.1 million USD

Bringing the cast back doesn't account for the massive leap in the box office number. Die hards were going to continue watching regardless. But how do you account for that extra $300 million in box office?

Each story has been a building step to where we are now. Wasn't exactly planned this way, hell, once they lost Vin for 2, you figured it was all over. 2 bombed, but it did at least build on the universe and was wise to keep continuity, mentioning LA/Dom, and bringing Billikins back.

Once Lin took over with Tokyo, and invited Vin to the set to see something he was tinkering with story wise, that brought all the OG's for 4, and they've just kept expanding since then. Now they are a juggernaut. Even with the loss of Paul. (I wish we could have seen a completed 7, and then what they would have done with 8 if Paul were still alive)

I think it would've been he and Letty against everyone else trying to vouch for Dom, it's really hard to say since the film was made without the character in mind. For all we know it could've been Brian Dom runs off the road and puts in the hospital instead of Hobbes, and they go from there

Back
Top Bottom