Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

he was on there? for real?
Yeah lol. He was the guy who owned Sushi Rox on the show 
embarassed.gif

I think I found who I want to come in and join the Fast & Furious “team”

The one who Paul Walker basically patterns his game after. Keanu Reeves.

Paul would be 41 right now. Vin is 47. Reeves is 50. Kurt Russell is 64.

Keanu would fit in perfect in terms of age, acting, action, etc. He even matches up fine with either Shaw.

Hell, he can play a cop, or an FBI guy, as like I said, Paul basically was Keanu from Point Break in the og Fast & Furious.

He could be a friend of Brian’s, they could have trained together at the academy, he could be the arresting officer of Roman from Barstow, you could write him in anywhere.

**** he could be the protégé from Russell’s team who links up with Dom’s team, and they team up with the Rock again when the Shaw’s get out.

(I think we all believe that Owen is going to get healthy, and then break his brother out of prison, we all see that, right?)

Keanu has the fighting skills, the driving stuff he can pull off, the few words of dialogue, he looks younger than 50 (same as Paul looks younger than 40)

I think Keanu is the play they should go for. Have him join the Fast and Furious franchise for the 8th installment, and let him be himself, he’ll fit right in with the cast they’ve built up over the years.

I still think F5 is the best movie from the franchise.

When they assembled all the crew :pimp:

Really good send of for PW though, it was pretty much perfect.  RIP.

Yea I thought Owen was crippled. He looked like he was in a coma or something at the beginning of the movie lol.

Last edited:
^

Thats what Statham's character said, but you never know with FF. :lol:

What happened to Shaw at the end of FF6 again anyways that "crippled" him?

I think I found who I want to come in and join the Fast & Furious “team”

The one who Paul Walker basically patterns his game after. Keanu Reeves.

Paul would be 41 right now. Vin is 47. Reeves is 50. Kurt Russell is 64.

Keanu would fit in perfect in terms of age, acting, action, etc. He even matches up fine with either Shaw.

Hell, he can play a cop, or an FBI guy, as like I said, Paul basically was Keanu from Point Break in the og Fast & Furious.

He could be a friend of Brian’s, they could have trained together at the academy, he could be the arresting officer of Roman from Barstow, you could write him in anywhere.

**** he could be the protégé from Russell’s team who links up with Dom’s team, and they team up with the Rock again when the Shaw’s get out.

(I think we all believe that Owen is going to get healthy, and then break his brother out of prison, we all see that, right?)

Keanu has the fighting skills, the driving stuff he can pull off, the few words of dialogue, he looks younger than 50 (same as Paul looks younger than 40)

I think Keanu is the play they should go for. Have him join the Fast and Furious franchise for the 8th installment, and let him be himself, he’ll fit right in with the cast they’ve built up over the years.
Yes to this! That would awesome. Then John Wick will really have been the beginning of the Keanu-ssance ala Liam Neeson. I'm not counting those other recent duds he's had (47 Ronin, Man of Tai Chi, etc). Man... he just needs to get on that John Wick pre-quel train. I want more from that, or at least just more exploration of that world. 

Although, part of me is hesitant for some reason...I guess if Keanu joined in and F&F starts rolling downhill from the peak, I'd hate for him to be the guy that takes the blame. "Man, Keanu ruined the FF franchise." I already have to defend him from my friends who want to punch him in the face for his reputation thus far. Eh, I'll stop being a debbie downer pessimist.

Let Keanu flourish.  

I don't think they should replace Paul Walker with another male lead character that isn't already in the F&F universe. If they're going to add in more characters it shouldn't be in the context of the "family". Have it be a bad guy, or introduce someone like Lucas Black back into the fold.

no but you def need to bring someone new into the series

True. I like the spinoff (Tokyo Drift) idea with the possibility of introducing a new character then. Maybe follow Hobbs or Tyrese as the point man and then introducing a sidekick in the mix (can do the whole cliche go into a "mission" only to get in trouble and have the new lead come in to team up and save the day gig).

But thats too easy. :lol:

5 is still my favorite

Crew coming together

The vault chase scene is amazing

Great ending too

Also love that it's in Brazil

Back
Top Bottom