Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

True. I like the spinoff (Tokyo Drift) idea with the possibility of introducing a new character then. Maybe follow Hobbs or Tyrese as the point man and then introducing a sidekick in the mix (can do the whole cliche go into a "mission" only to get in trouble and have the new lead come in to team up and save the day gig).

But thats too easy. :lol:
A new character should be a guy who's relatively unknown, like Han was in TD. Otherwise, there would be too many stars in the flick IMO.

For all the flack Bow Wow got, I thought he was decent. I feel like a good role can really jump his acting career, perhaps something more dramatic. I'm surprised he's where he is now given how popular he was at a young guy.

I absolutely have no idea how they got Lucas Black for TD, he can't seriously be the best choice :lol:

What about Freddie Prinze Jr?

He fits that same image as Paul Walker and has a black belt in BJJ, Karate, and has trained in MMA. FPJ was trained by Robert Wall who trained under Bruce Lee.

Last edited:
I find myself watching Tokyo drift for at least a couple mins everytime I see it on.. Not the greatest movie, obviously and if not for 2f2f I would have it as the worst in the series

But it gave us Han.. And has some cool scenes

But they really need to bring in more folks for the crew

He fits that same image as Paul Walker and has a black belt in BJJ, Karate, and has trained in MMA. FPJ was trained by Robert Wall who trained under Bruce Lee.
What happened to Freddie? He was a favorite in the late 90s for the teenage girls.

I was star struck when I saw Han at a local restaurant at 12AM or so on a random night shortly after TD came out. Asked to take a picture with him too :lol: He was driving a Benz though :frown:

I saw TD right when it came out. I was super paranoid cops were going to be out in full force since I had a modded car at the time. We parked in a big parking structure. I was hearing mad tire screeching on the way down :lol:

A Corolla and a Civic (I think) were trying to race from a roll, and got passed by a PT Cruiser who didn't even know they were racing. Good times.

Last edited:

What happened to Freddie? He was a favorite in the late 90s for the teenage girls.

I was star struck when I saw Han at a local restaurant at 12AM or so on a random night shortly after TD came out. Asked to take a picture with him too :lol: He was driving a Benz though :frown:

I saw TD right when it came out. I was super paranoid cops were going to be out in full force since I had a modded car at the time. We parked in a big parking structure. I was hearing mad tire screeching on the way down :lol:

A Corolla and a Civic (I think) were trying to race from a roll, and got passed by a PT Cruiser who didn't even know they were racing. Good times.

He's currently the voice actor that plays Kanan on Star Wars Rebels the animated series.

From the recent interviews he's done, I've gained a lot of respect for him. He's smart, well spoken, and seems like a good guy. He basically said that he's stayed away from Hollywood because of the way things are run behind the scenes.

they have to end this series now... it's perfect

but i still want to be in a fast and furious movie (preferably in the party scenes or the asian auto mechanic guru) so f it, continue on

FP JR also was a writer for WWE awhile ago, and I think he wrote a few comics for Marvel

I guess I'm by myself with this view point but this and 6 were complete duds imo. 5 was a classic in my eyes and I think they kinda went to hard trying to one up it.

Wat I don't get is why some people kill the Transformers movies wen that **** doesn't try to be anything but big *** Cars fighting each other but don't bat an eye wen you got 40 mile run ways and dudes flying cars between 3 buildings. Cmon son

Most of yall arguments you could replace FF with transformers and keep it moving. All though I do realize changes had to be made after Paul's death which probably impacted the quality of 7

I just realized. Their wasn't even one race in the entire movie. Or was there? I don't think their was

I would go with Charlie Hunnam

tumblr_midzfbwhyy1r5j928o1_500.gif

saw the movie yesterday, the action sequences were too unbelievable for me :lol: the song at the end and flashback to old FF movies was great. Is it true that the red car that his son drops before the house blows up is the same car type that paul died in? I heard some dude at the barbershop mention it.

I guess I'm by myself with this view point but this and 6 were complete duds imo. 5 was a classic in my eyes and I think they kinda went to hard trying to one up it.

Wat I don't get is why some people kill the Transformers movies wen that **** doesn't try to be anything but big *** Cars fighting each other but don't bat an eye wen you got 40 mile run ways and dudes flying cars between 3 buildings. Cmon son

Most of yall arguments you could replace FF with transformers and keep it moving. All though I do realize changes had to be made after Paul's death which probably impacted the quality of 7

Transformers non action scenes and dialogue can be cringe worthy. LeBouf was annoying and Marky Mark was meh in the most recent one. FF's cast is likable and funny and you can tell the cast and the writers don't take it too seriously

I do agree things have been getting a little over the top in 6 and 7. I think 5 had the perfect balance but 6 and 7 were still entertaining

Back
Top Bottom