Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Just saw the film. Definitely the best film out of the series...But still had the corny lines the franchise is famous for. There were plenty of times where I started laughing and my GF had to hit me. Hahaha. Worth the price for a matinee, not worth the full admission.

Just saw the film. Definitely the best film out of the series...But still had the corny lines the franchise is famous for. There were plenty of times where I started laughing and my GF had to hit me. Hahaha. Worth the price for a matinee, not worth the full admission.

Movie was
pimp.gif

saw it last night. SICK movie. I know these movies aint about racing anymore, but I was disappointed that the only race in the movie was them fooling around in cop cars. when Dom and Brian went to the street race meet I was excited cause I thought we were gonna see a dope race. but then they just cut to the scene when they get back to the base with that dude's car. I was like FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

saw it last night. SICK movie. I know these movies aint about racing anymore, but I was disappointed that the only race in the movie was them fooling around in cop cars. when Dom and Brian went to the street race meet I was excited cause I thought we were gonna see a dope race. but then they just cut to the scene when they get back to the base with that dude's car. I was like FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't really eff with this franchise like that but this movie was good as ***** !!!

You dudes kill me trying to analyze every damn thing and saying what is real and couldn't happen in real life.... It's a got damn movie. effin Nerds.

Word.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't really eff with this franchise like that but this movie was good as ***** !!!

You dudes kill me trying to analyze every damn thing and saying what is real and couldn't happen in real life.... It's a got damn movie. effin Nerds.

Word.

Pardon my ignorance but Fast five means Fast and the furious 5 right?
The last F&F movie I watched was Tokyo Drift(crappy movie).
This is the new one? I thought they made another one not to long ago?
Too lazy to search.

Pardon my ignorance but Fast five means Fast and the furious 5 right?
The last F&F movie I watched was Tokyo Drift(crappy movie).
This is the new one? I thought they made another one not to long ago?
Too lazy to search.

i liked it, but would wanted to see some more racing scenes. these movies always make me want to go race and i drive a v6 mustang
laugh.gif

i liked it, but would wanted to see some more racing scenes. these movies always make me want to go race and i drive a v6 mustang
laugh.gif

not gonna lie, I was
roll.gif
when after the movie finished, everyone was skirtin off in they cars. dudes had malibu's, camrys, corollas, altimas MOVIN....
Movie made everyone wanna race.
laugh.gif

That was during premiere night though

not gonna lie, I was
roll.gif
when after the movie finished, everyone was skirtin off in they cars. dudes had malibu's, camrys, corollas, altimas MOVIN....
Movie made everyone wanna race.
laugh.gif

That was during premiere night though

that fight with Dom and Hobbs was crazy, definitely Wrestlemania material.

I thought Vin Diesel was a lot shorter tho? he was damn near eye level with the Rock

im glad i didnt go to premiere night tho, all those punk @#@ kids tryna get lulz are so annoying

Back
Top Bottom