Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

that fight with Dom and Hobbs was crazy, definitely Wrestlemania material.

I thought Vin Diesel was a lot shorter tho? he was damn near eye level with the Rock

im glad i didnt go to premiere night tho, all those punk @#@ kids tryna get lulz are so annoying

It was a good watch wish they would implement some racing scenes.

Idk why they have such corny lines its like i was watching troll 2
roll.gif

It was a good watch wish they would implement some racing scenes.

Idk why they have such corny lines its like i was watching troll 2
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

not gonna lie, I was
roll.gif
when after the movie finished, everyone was skirtin off in they cars. dudes had malibu's, camrys, corollas, altimas MOVIN....
Movie made everyone wanna race.
laugh.gif

That was during premiere night though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES

grin.gif
I definitely did

Originally Posted by throwback1718

not gonna lie, I was
roll.gif
when after the movie finished, everyone was skirtin off in they cars. dudes had malibu's, camrys, corollas, altimas MOVIN....
Movie made everyone wanna race.
laugh.gif

That was during premiere night though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES

grin.gif
I definitely did

Guilty
laugh.gif
. Dudes was racing after the movies FOR SURE burning out once the light hits green....

Guilty
laugh.gif
. Dudes was racing after the movies FOR SURE burning out once the light hits green....

Originally Posted by mike23theking

I see my dude Bucho making boss moves in a movie again.
laugh.gif

Gal Gadot..... my gawd.
pimp.gif

Im officially in love with Elsa Pataky though
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

I see my dude Bucho making boss moves in a movie again.
laugh.gif

Gal Gadot..... my gawd.
pimp.gif

Im officially in love with Elsa Pataky though
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Just saw it again... this time in imax 
pimp.gif

All the cars... GTR, STi, LFA, 911, CCXR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Gal Gadot
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

Just saw it again... this time in imax 
pimp.gif

All the cars... GTR, STi, LFA, 911, CCXR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Gal Gadot
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

I thought Vin Diesel was a lot shorter tho? he was damn near eye level with the Rock

im glad i didnt go to premiere night tho, all those punk @#@ kids tryna get lulz are so annoying
Vin was probably standing on a damn box
laugh.gif

Diesel is probably 5'10 so they used some movie magic to make them look more equal.

laugh.gif

Diesel is probably 5'10 so they used some movie magic to make them look more equal.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

Just quoted this to say that. They had them gooooood dutch angles on the fight. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

Just quoted this to say that. They had them gooooood dutch angles on the fight. 
laugh.gif

This will go down as one of the greatest movie franchises of our generation. I mean they basically told us that the timeline of these movies is irrelevant, they can and will kill then bring back any character they want, Dom and Brian are invincible...With all the pieces in place they can make a dozen of these movies and be successful.

The Rock
30t6p3b.gif
... This dude was wickedly brolic in the movie. The part where he shows up in the airport and is giving out orders and the Brazilian officer is talking to him?
30t6p3b.gif
He made that dude look like a child. And don't get me started on the Vin Diesel/Rock height difference. I've heard everything from between 5'5"-5'10" for Diesel and The Rock is legitimately 6'4"... I would've felt so emasculated having to stand on a box to get anywhere close to a faceoff with the Rock. Imagine if they couldn't find the right size box?
30t6p3b.gif
Embarrassing.

I noticed that they took a lot of bits and pieces from other blockbuster movies. That had me rolling my eyes a little bit but I tried to look past it and just enjoy the movie.

Can't wait for FF 6-12.
pimp.gif

This will go down as one of the greatest movie franchises of our generation. I mean they basically told us that the timeline of these movies is irrelevant, they can and will kill then bring back any character they want, Dom and Brian are invincible...With all the pieces in place they can make a dozen of these movies and be successful.

The Rock
30t6p3b.gif
... This dude was wickedly brolic in the movie. The part where he shows up in the airport and is giving out orders and the Brazilian officer is talking to him?
30t6p3b.gif
He made that dude look like a child. And don't get me started on the Vin Diesel/Rock height difference. I've heard everything from between 5'5"-5'10" for Diesel and The Rock is legitimately 6'4"... I would've felt so emasculated having to stand on a box to get anywhere close to a faceoff with the Rock. Imagine if they couldn't find the right size box?
30t6p3b.gif
Embarrassing.

I noticed that they took a lot of bits and pieces from other blockbuster movies. That had me rolling my eyes a little bit but I tried to look past it and just enjoy the movie.

Can't wait for FF 6-12.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom