Fat Joe Is NOT A Legend

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is wack.

I feel what you're saying. I feel like he used to be nice, and gettin all that money off commercial records changed him. I still bump Fat Joe's DonCartegena, and J.O.S.E. was bomb. PLUS: Thank God For That White is piff. So he has his moments. But hes like 75% wack at this point.

whether he's nice or not is a different debate...but the word legend shouldnt come close to this dude

whats good with all these Fat Joe threads

acting like anyone said Joe was their favorite rapper

he may not be a hip hop legend, but threads like these make him a Niketalk legend. why are there so many fat joe hate threads all of a sudden? there should bea fat joe is wack sticky so people can hate and keep it moving.

I like Joe, and he might not be a ledgend to hardcore hip-hop fans but I respect him in the sence that he has been a inspration to other Latino rappers becauseof his mainstreem succes.

Fat Joe been around longer then your favorite rapper , show him some respect and stop praising these one hit wonders

I'll tell you whats worse than a 1 hit wonder.

someone that buys lyrics and beats to give you a prepackaged blend of trash.

Joey is a legend...First Hardcore Latino Rap artist, inspired probably 85% of the new latino artist and pun, Really the first guy that was on a major to goindie, had a movement before crews like gunit and dipset etc.. besides ruff ryders, rocafella, death row, bad boy, no limit, it was really only Terror Squad.Now everybody has a label and movement. DITC, gets cosigned by legends like krs-one all the time. Even the greats like rakim fell off but joey still be in thegame every year since like 1993.wheres onyx? canibus? epmd? uncle luke? all those peoples in his era? when was the last time u heard a banger from them?honestly?

Not saying he is thee best rapper.. but from his era that are around still wu tang? love em to death album was straight garbage, mobb deep? feel off oh sohard, scarface he doing something but nothing major, dr.dre comes every decade with a album no disrespect, snoop? been sold out has club and suburb hits butnothing gutter on some rick james/tpain $*%, master p where is he at? on some i dont curse $*%, the lox? hopefully they come out, camron? finding nemo... whoelse has the radio on smash doing shows ringtone money from the early 90s???

Back
Top Bottom