Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

How did you let yourself go like that? When I was slightly fat I always set a limit to what my maximum weight I could be and then lose weight. Being fat and jiggly is not whats up. 

How did you let yourself go like that? When I was slightly fat I always set a limit to what my maximum weight I could be and then lose weight. Being fat and jiggly is not whats up. 

i was born with the fat disease. 
frown.gif

grew up like that. my parents never stopped me from eating everything I wanted. I've recently began to control it but Its too much damn work to try to lose the weight.

grew up like that. my parents never stopped me from eating everything I wanted. I've recently began to control it but Its too much damn work to try to lose the weight.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

its never too much damn work if you really want to lose the weight

its never too much damn work if you really want to lose the weight

Went from 280 to 210 in a year. Now I'm at about 215.

After school ends I'm going to start an even more intense regiment. Not stopping until I get a six pack.

i ate whatever i wanted also but i was very active and a basketball player in HS so it was no prob for me
pimp.gif

After school ends I'm going to start an even more intense regiment. Not stopping until I get a six pack.

i ate whatever i wanted also but i was very active and a basketball player in HS so it was no prob for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

I miss the fat sol 
frown.gif

I miss the fat sol 
frown.gif

I miss the fat sol 
frown.gif
Realtalk, I'm turning into a douche.

roll.gif

I miss the fat sol 
frown.gif
Realtalk, I'm turning into a douche.

roll.gif

I lost weight unknowingly around this time last year so I'm somewhat thinner but looking back at old pics, makes me realize how big I was

Summer's just started for me = No more finals/school, so I'm working and going to the gym religiously

I lost weight unknowingly around this time last year so I'm somewhat thinner but looking back at old pics, makes me realize how big I was

Summer's just started for me = No more finals/school, so I'm working and going to the gym religiously

I'm fat for many reasons

I am my father's son. What I mean by that is, my dad is slightly heavyset and I am a spittin image of him. My mother on the other hand is very slender, more athletic build and my brothers all got her genes. Me FTL.

I have a complex where if there is food in front of me, I will eat it, even if I am not hungry. Ever since I was a child, I was taught/forced to finish my meal before I was allowed to get up from the table. As an adult that has carried over. Its like a mental block x personal challenge. Do not leave food on the plate.

I make just enough money where I am not rich, but I can afford to eat what I want to eat when I want to eat it. I love french cuisine and that stuff is not easy on the calorie count. I also love pork products (bacon, lechon, prosciutto, and more). The guy who works the charcuterie counter at my local Bristol Farms loves me because I buy (and consume) enough prosciutto, jamon, speck, salumi, and pancetta to feed a small army each week.

I hate to do repetitive exercise (like lifting, long distance running, cycling, swimming, etc...). I enjoy playing sports but in my advanced age (31 this year) I feel it catching up and I get extra sore after a good session of basketball or other sport. Also, most of my boys live about 50 miles away from me so I dont see them on the regular like I used to so its harder for me to jus call em up to go play some pickup ball or anything like that. Most of my friends that live around me are the non-sporting/unathletic type, or they are into stuff that I cant really dig (like triathalons, marathon running, etc...)

Lastly, I'm married. I aint gotta work as hard to impress the ladies, since I got mine locked up. I call it content/happy fat

I'm fat for many reasons

I am my father's son. What I mean by that is, my dad is slightly heavyset and I am a spittin image of him. My mother on the other hand is very slender, more athletic build and my brothers all got her genes. Me FTL.

I have a complex where if there is food in front of me, I will eat it, even if I am not hungry. Ever since I was a child, I was taught/forced to finish my meal before I was allowed to get up from the table. As an adult that has carried over. Its like a mental block x personal challenge. Do not leave food on the plate.

I make just enough money where I am not rich, but I can afford to eat what I want to eat when I want to eat it. I love french cuisine and that stuff is not easy on the calorie count. I also love pork products (bacon, lechon, prosciutto, and more). The guy who works the charcuterie counter at my local Bristol Farms loves me because I buy (and consume) enough prosciutto, jamon, speck, salumi, and pancetta to feed a small army each week.

I hate to do repetitive exercise (like lifting, long distance running, cycling, swimming, etc...). I enjoy playing sports but in my advanced age (31 this year) I feel it catching up and I get extra sore after a good session of basketball or other sport. Also, most of my boys live about 50 miles away from me so I dont see them on the regular like I used to so its harder for me to jus call em up to go play some pickup ball or anything like that. Most of my friends that live around me are the non-sporting/unathletic type, or they are into stuff that I cant really dig (like triathalons, marathon running, etc...)

Lastly, I'm married. I aint gotta work as hard to impress the ladies, since I got mine locked up. I call it content/happy fat

Back
Top Bottom