Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Fat people actually last longer in bed.

Damn people are going hard in here though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't read article.
My guess is that their sperm is fat too...takes longer for them to get out the testes because they swim slower.

Oh My God.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I'm fat, but theres really not much I can do about it..After 3 back surgeries my life completely changed..It's extremely painful for me to walk any amount of time over 15-20 minutes..And on top of a fused spine I have moderate nerve damage in my leg, moderate to severe arthritis in my spine, and my pelvis doesnt stay aligned due to a pretty noticable limp caused by the nerve thing..So I stay at around 245 lbs., but I 6' so I wear it decent..I'm actually very happy that I have been able to maintain my weight over the past 6-7 years..So I guess theres my lame excuse for being fat..
Wow man, that's serious.  Sorry to hear you've gone through all that and it's understandable that it's difficult to lose weight with your situation, it's not a lame excuse.

I'm not judging and I hope it's not presumptuous but do you eat well?  Have you tried to diet in a healthy sense, not that fad diet, no carbs, whatever?  It's just a guess but one would think that despite pain that you'll unfortunately feel regardless after going through all that, it might be lessened if you were to lose weight, might put less stress on your body.  Even 6' 200 lbs still can be pretty average, 245 is a lot of weight for that height.

Also, what about swimming?  It's such a good workout and maybe that's possible since walking is painful.  I'm just of the opinion that people should try to get exercise not just for weight purposes but more importantly for their cardiovascular health along with eating well.  Once again, I don't want to make assumptions that you don't eat well since you say you've maintained that weight.

Good luck though.
I actually got down to about 215 after I got divorced from my ex, but for some reason I have less pain now than I did at the lower weight..And Im sure I could drop a couple pounds if I ate a little better, but to be honest I don't too bad right now so Im not gonna deny myself an occasional unhealthy meal from time to time..And the only thing that sucks about swimming is the twisting thats involved..It doesnt so much hurt when Im swimming, it's the pain I feel for the next 2-3 days afterwards..To be honest Im actually scared to do any exercises because I have bulging discs above and below L4-L5 where the fusion is..I have degenerative disc disease now so I get exremely nervous about doing alot of things because Im truly one slip and fall away from being on a surgeon's table..But thank you for the nice words, its appreciated
smile.gif

I hear you, nobody knows what you go through but you. 

This is not just to you but I don't really care about other people's appearance, I just think that generally we have so many unknowns and frequent causes of death that are out of our control such as cancer that if people worked to improve their health, it would only help to lessen the risk of heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc.

The US is an overweight country, we're gluttonous and lazy.  Yes, there are people that it is more difficult to control but NOT impossible, it's just easier to sit back, eat McDonald's and watch TV or play video games.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I'm fat, but theres really not much I can do about it..After 3 back surgeries my life completely changed..It's extremely painful for me to walk any amount of time over 15-20 minutes..And on top of a fused spine I have moderate nerve damage in my leg, moderate to severe arthritis in my spine, and my pelvis doesnt stay aligned due to a pretty noticable limp caused by the nerve thing..So I stay at around 245 lbs., but I 6' so I wear it decent..I'm actually very happy that I have been able to maintain my weight over the past 6-7 years..So I guess theres my lame excuse for being fat..
Wow man, that's serious.  Sorry to hear you've gone through all that and it's understandable that it's difficult to lose weight with your situation, it's not a lame excuse.

I'm not judging and I hope it's not presumptuous but do you eat well?  Have you tried to diet in a healthy sense, not that fad diet, no carbs, whatever?  It's just a guess but one would think that despite pain that you'll unfortunately feel regardless after going through all that, it might be lessened if you were to lose weight, might put less stress on your body.  Even 6' 200 lbs still can be pretty average, 245 is a lot of weight for that height.

Also, what about swimming?  It's such a good workout and maybe that's possible since walking is painful.  I'm just of the opinion that people should try to get exercise not just for weight purposes but more importantly for their cardiovascular health along with eating well.  Once again, I don't want to make assumptions that you don't eat well since you say you've maintained that weight.

Good luck though.
I actually got down to about 215 after I got divorced from my ex, but for some reason I have less pain now than I did at the lower weight..And Im sure I could drop a couple pounds if I ate a little better, but to be honest I don't too bad right now so Im not gonna deny myself an occasional unhealthy meal from time to time..And the only thing that sucks about swimming is the twisting thats involved..It doesnt so much hurt when Im swimming, it's the pain I feel for the next 2-3 days afterwards..To be honest Im actually scared to do any exercises because I have bulging discs above and below L4-L5 where the fusion is..I have degenerative disc disease now so I get exremely nervous about doing alot of things because Im truly one slip and fall away from being on a surgeon's table..But thank you for the nice words, its appreciated
smile.gif

I hear you, nobody knows what you go through but you. 

This is not just to you but I don't really care about other people's appearance, I just think that generally we have so many unknowns and frequent causes of death that are out of our control such as cancer that if people worked to improve their health, it would only help to lessen the risk of heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc.

The US is an overweight country, we're gluttonous and lazy.  Yes, there are people that it is more difficult to control but NOT impossible, it's just easier to sit back, eat McDonald's and watch TV or play video games.

laugh.gif
i dont care... i have a job, house, 2 cars, 2 kids, skinny wife that i smash anytime i want... tell what im doing wrong..

laugh.gif
i dont care... i have a job, house, 2 cars, 2 kids, skinny wife that i smash anytime i want... tell what im doing wrong..

Fat people don't bother me. If they don't care why should I. Now do I get a chuckle out of some of their physical struggles sure I do, but like I said I don't care.

Fat people don't bother me. If they don't care why should I. Now do I get a chuckle out of some of their physical struggles sure I do, but like I said I don't care.

the article is interesting. increase in female hormones is kind of mind blowing as it shows its linked to weight gain somehow
laugh.gif
. with that said, i would think the bigger issue at hand for the obese is GETTING the P as opposed to lasting in it. then again they are more likely to score fat chicks...my guess at least *shrug*

nerd.gif

I think I will be fat soon. Only weight control I had was wrestling in high school where I would constantly have to worry about how much I weighed. Now that seasons over, I'm too lazy to do ANYTHING

I think I will be fat soon. Only weight control I had was wrestling in high school where I would constantly have to worry about how much I weighed. Now that seasons over, I'm too lazy to do ANYTHING

the article is interesting. increase in female hormones is kind of mind blowing as it shows its linked to weight gain somehow
laugh.gif
. with that said, i would think the bigger issue at hand for the obese is GETTING the P as opposed to lasting in it. then again they are more likely to score fat chicks...my guess at least *shrug*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I always wondered how obese people let themeselves go. dont you see the physical difference in the mirror and how its progressing. stop being lazy you were not born fat. and no its not your thyroid or metabolism, JUST WATCH YOUR DAM CALORIE INTAKE
30t6p3b.gif
Always imagined you as kind of chubby. Don't know why. 
Good luck to everyone out there trying to lose weight. I'm lucky to be skinny as hell so I'm trying to bulk up and put on weight. Always said I'd do it but I've been the most consistent I've ever been the past few weeks. I hope to keep it up during the summer.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I always wondered how obese people let themeselves go. dont you see the physical difference in the mirror and how its progressing. stop being lazy you were not born fat. and no its not your thyroid or metabolism, JUST WATCH YOUR DAM CALORIE INTAKE
30t6p3b.gif
Always imagined you as kind of chubby. Don't know why. 
Good luck to everyone out there trying to lose weight. I'm lucky to be skinny as hell so I'm trying to bulk up and put on weight. Always said I'd do it but I've been the most consistent I've ever been the past few weeks. I hope to keep it up during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom