Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I've always been very lean but the college life style has taken its toll.

The past year I've noticed a slight rotundness in my midsection that's particularly noticeable right after I eat a meal.

I can still see my six pack in the right lighting conditions but damn it sucks seeing your body change.
Same here, the exact same situation. Bout to hit the crunches hard for the next few months.
grin.gif
I'm goin all out. on that navy seal work out plan posted in ST. dead serious though. DISCIPLINE is the real struggle.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I've always been very lean but the college life style has taken its toll.

The past year I've noticed a slight rotundness in my midsection that's particularly noticeable right after I eat a meal.

I can still see my six pack in the right lighting conditions but damn it sucks seeing your body change.
Same here, the exact same situation. Bout to hit the crunches hard for the next few months.
grin.gif
I'm goin all out. on that navy seal work out plan posted in ST. dead serious though. DISCIPLINE is the real struggle.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah if i was fat banging a fat chick id probably last 2 hrs due to not being turned on at all

being in shape > being fat skinny or whatever
The article said fat dudes lasted 7.3 minutes as opposed to the 1.75 minutes or so of the "skinny" people. First off, those "skinny" people they were gettin these numbers from were ALL doing it wrong. Second, I'm pretty sure your partner would benefit a lot from not getting suffocated in the process...so much for being better as a fat person in this case.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah if i was fat banging a fat chick id probably last 2 hrs due to not being turned on at all

being in shape > being fat skinny or whatever
The article said fat dudes lasted 7.3 minutes as opposed to the 1.75 minutes or so of the "skinny" people. First off, those "skinny" people they were gettin these numbers from were ALL doing it wrong. Second, I'm pretty sure your partner would benefit a lot from not getting suffocated in the process...so much for being better as a fat person in this case.

was fat/chubby throughout middle school.dont know how any young adult (18-25) could be FAT. Thats a choice they make and i see them as weak-minded, lazy human beings who i have little respect for. Its come to the point where if im talking to a fat dude, almost anything he says has no merrit because i have such little respect for him as a person,

was fat/chubby throughout middle school.dont know how any young adult (18-25) could be FAT. Thats a choice they make and i see them as weak-minded, lazy human beings who i have little respect for. Its come to the point where if im talking to a fat dude, almost anything he says has no merrit because i have such little respect for him as a person,

Even if you are lazy and hate to workout loosing weight is still possible. Find your maintenance calories (livestrong.com) and go on a deficit around 300-500, adjust your macros, eat healthy foods, drink lots of water and drop sugar. That should be a good start

Even if you are lazy and hate to workout loosing weight is still possible. Find your maintenance calories (livestrong.com) and go on a deficit around 300-500, adjust your macros, eat healthy foods, drink lots of water and drop sugar. That should be a good start

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

How tall is your horse?

How tall is your horse?

Gained weight when my girl got prego with my daughter... never been the same
30t6p3b.gif

Gained weight when my girl got prego with my daughter... never been the same
30t6p3b.gif

was fat/chubby throughout middle school. dont know how any young adult (18-25) could be FAT. Thats a choice they make and i see them as weak-minded, lazy human beings who i have little respect for. Its come to the point where if im talking to a fat dude, almost anything he says has no merrit because i have such little respect for him as a person,
So tell us how you really feel?

was fat/chubby throughout middle school. dont know how any young adult (18-25) could be FAT. Thats a choice they make and i see them as weak-minded, lazy human beings who i have little respect for. Its come to the point where if im talking to a fat dude, almost anything he says has no merrit because i have such little respect for him as a person,
So tell us how you really feel?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im mad at myself for the weight i put on, i was about 170 in high school, 9 years later im around 205. ideally i'd like to get to around 180 eventually, but bad eating habits and excessive drinking are a mothertrucker. im trying to get the old me back though because a beer belly and noticing your face getting a tad bit pudgy is never a good look. i'll have to get back to this thread in about a few months
co mother %%%%%%! sign....  ill raise a glass, and eat some crispy/greasy food to that though...

cheers to that,  i got a 5 week or so head start on you though,  im going to have no laker playoff games to sit at home and watch with a few drinks and snacks after sunday most likely so i get a healthy headstart
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im mad at myself for the weight i put on, i was about 170 in high school, 9 years later im around 205. ideally i'd like to get to around 180 eventually, but bad eating habits and excessive drinking are a mothertrucker. im trying to get the old me back though because a beer belly and noticing your face getting a tad bit pudgy is never a good look. i'll have to get back to this thread in about a few months
co mother %%%%%%! sign....  ill raise a glass, and eat some crispy/greasy food to that though...

cheers to that,  i got a 5 week or so head start on you though,  im going to have no laker playoff games to sit at home and watch with a few drinks and snacks after sunday most likely so i get a healthy headstart
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

(on the right in both pictures)

29yf9yv.jpg
2ce3g9i.jpg

you went to prom with ron weasly and tim tebow?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but people are fat cause they want to be, i work at a theater, and all day i see obese and overweight people buying the biggest popcorn, drowning it in butter
sick.gif
and buy the biggest drink with that. all a matter of choice, cant blame no one but themselves

Back
Top Bottom