Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Originally Posted by JPZx

(on the right in both pictures)

29yf9yv.jpg
2ce3g9i.jpg

you went to prom with ron weasly and tim tebow?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but people are fat cause they want to be, i work at a theater, and all day i see obese and overweight people buying the biggest popcorn, drowning it in butter
sick.gif
and buy the biggest drink with that. all a matter of choice, cant blame no one but themselves

I agree, i think some people chose to be fat. I understand how some people are born with higher metabolism, or different genetics. Some people just have the advantage over the other, but regardless if you are obese and wanted to be thinner, it can easily be achieved. All you have to do is put time and hard work in it. Even if you are "big boned" you can still find ways to look thinner and slimmer.

I agree, i think some people chose to be fat. I understand how some people are born with higher metabolism, or different genetics. Some people just have the advantage over the other, but regardless if you are obese and wanted to be thinner, it can easily be achieved. All you have to do is put time and hard work in it. Even if you are "big boned" you can still find ways to look thinner and slimmer.

Started this diet/work out routine in October. Weighed in at close to 270, I'm at 226 right now(6'1") Still got a ways to go but man I've never felt this good.

I feel the same way when I talk to real big/obese people and they complain about their weight, have some left control and just sacrifice.

My sister wanted to get lipo cuz she doesn't wanna work out or diet. Felt ashamed.

I find it funny how some people go to the gym and spend 2-3 minutes on a machine and they switch machines constantly while they're texting.

Started this diet/work out routine in October. Weighed in at close to 270, I'm at 226 right now(6'1") Still got a ways to go but man I've never felt this good.

I feel the same way when I talk to real big/obese people and they complain about their weight, have some left control and just sacrifice.

My sister wanted to get lipo cuz she doesn't wanna work out or diet. Felt ashamed.

I find it funny how some people go to the gym and spend 2-3 minutes on a machine and they switch machines constantly while they're texting.

I've lost 10 pounds in a month just by cutting my calories.

I've only been eating like 1000-1500 calories a day for a month with some walking on campus as my only excercise
laugh.gif

I'm 6'1

FOZVj.jpg

btw, if yall just looked at this picture, how much would yall think I weighed?

Spoiler [+]
In the pictcure, I was 250 pounds.

I've lost 10 pounds in a month just by cutting my calories.

I've only been eating like 1000-1500 calories a day for a month with some walking on campus as my only excercise
laugh.gif

I'm 6'1

FOZVj.jpg

btw, if yall just looked at this picture, how much would yall think I weighed?

Spoiler [+]
In the pictcure, I was 250 pounds.

but the truth of the matter is that yall skinny people arent any better and are in the same boat as overweight people imo

but the truth of the matter is that yall skinny people arent any better and are in the same boat as overweight people imo

Back
Top Bottom