Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sex life gotta be horrible.

exact opposite

some people get comfortable with there gf and just forget about maintaining themselves...

happened to me, but now im almost back where i want to be..

btw you dont notice when you get fat till its too late LOL...

I understand the struggle of being fat. Not but 2 summers ago I was fat. BUT . A person must take personal responsibility for his or her appearance, lifestyle, and quality of life. It really all stems from self. <-------------

I understand the struggle of being fat. Not but 2 summers ago I was fat. BUT . A person must take personal responsibility for his or her appearance, lifestyle, and quality of life. It really all stems from self. <-------------

In 5 months, I've gone from 185 to 164. Just cut alot of the processed foods/fast food out of my diet with regular exercise. 6'1 btw.

In 5 months, I've gone from 185 to 164. Just cut alot of the processed foods/fast food out of my diet with regular exercise. 6'1 btw.

***For those trying to lose weight but find it difficult:

I'd say a good 90% is about your diet. Trust... If you continue to eat junk/fast food, drink sugar water, etc., then you better bust your $%% and work it off (And this is only trying to maintain your weight).

If y'all want to seriously lose weight, you should completely cut off any carb-rich foods (bread, rice, pasta, sugar, etc.). Substitute beef and pork with lean meat such as chicken breast or fish, which are GREAT alternatives.

And for those who
pimp.gif
, munch on something HEALTHY. Force yourself... For me, I bought some healthy cereal and ONLY munched on that and nothing else.

I followed these simple steps and saw great results. Y'all have to balance diet with a healthy lifestyle... They go hand-in-hand if you're trying to lose weight... Good luck
happy.gif

***For those trying to lose weight but find it difficult:

I'd say a good 90% is about your diet. Trust... If you continue to eat junk/fast food, drink sugar water, etc., then you better bust your $%% and work it off (And this is only trying to maintain your weight).

If y'all want to seriously lose weight, you should completely cut off any carb-rich foods (bread, rice, pasta, sugar, etc.). Substitute beef and pork with lean meat such as chicken breast or fish, which are GREAT alternatives.

And for those who
pimp.gif
, munch on something HEALTHY. Force yourself... For me, I bought some healthy cereal and ONLY munched on that and nothing else.

I followed these simple steps and saw great results. Y'all have to balance diet with a healthy lifestyle... They go hand-in-hand if you're trying to lose weight... Good luck
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

is the point of this thread to make fat people feel bad?

.....real talk?

- i really do get tired of the fat women on my job complaining about their weight, that would rather go through plastic surgery that sweat a little to lose weight. coming up with the excuse of "i dont like to sweat"
sick.gif
. i got women on the job 35-50 pounds overweight considering gastric bypass
indifferent.gif
. girl if you dont get yo +++ in the gym??

.....and the ones that call excersise going 'walking' with their girlfriends
eyes.gif
. walking aint gone get it girl, and the endless empty boxes and bags of goodies in your cubicle aint helping either. you wansnt 'walking' all that junk down your gullot were you?

.....no lie, this cat i work with asked me if this chick down the hall was pregnant when he seen her belly
laugh.gif
. im like nah....thats all that junk she be eating. i swear everyday for lunch there's always some exotic like smells coming from her cubicle area from some stuff she just ordered out. how some people just let themselves go i will never understand......

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

is the point of this thread to make fat people feel bad?

.....real talk?

- i really do get tired of the fat women on my job complaining about their weight, that would rather go through plastic surgery that sweat a little to lose weight. coming up with the excuse of "i dont like to sweat"
sick.gif
. i got women on the job 35-50 pounds overweight considering gastric bypass
indifferent.gif
. girl if you dont get yo +++ in the gym??

.....and the ones that call excersise going 'walking' with their girlfriends
eyes.gif
. walking aint gone get it girl, and the endless empty boxes and bags of goodies in your cubicle aint helping either. you wansnt 'walking' all that junk down your gullot were you?

.....no lie, this cat i work with asked me if this chick down the hall was pregnant when he seen her belly
laugh.gif
. im like nah....thats all that junk she be eating. i swear everyday for lunch there's always some exotic like smells coming from her cubicle area from some stuff she just ordered out. how some people just let themselves go i will never understand......

I always been fat since a kid.. but I've never really had a problem socially or anything like that. Been with wifey for 3 years.. so it's hard for me to think about it on a day to day basis. when the things in my life wouldn't be different if i was skinnier. Recently though, i seen a picture of me from back when i was in High School (i was big then too) but wow, i almost look slim in the pic. Lately, i been thinking about the weight thing, but it's more for health reasons.. I don't wanna have a lot of issues by the time I'm 30.. gonna get on my grind soon. I wanna start by just eating right, but you gotta get into the flow of it.

I always been fat since a kid.. but I've never really had a problem socially or anything like that. Been with wifey for 3 years.. so it's hard for me to think about it on a day to day basis. when the things in my life wouldn't be different if i was skinnier. Recently though, i seen a picture of me from back when i was in High School (i was big then too) but wow, i almost look slim in the pic. Lately, i been thinking about the weight thing, but it's more for health reasons.. I don't wanna have a lot of issues by the time I'm 30.. gonna get on my grind soon. I wanna start by just eating right, but you gotta get into the flow of it.

Former fatty checking in. I was 5"7 220 pounds my freshman year of HS. I'm a freshman in college now and weigh 172... Feels good, but I'm not even going to lie, being fat was an easier life...

Former fatty checking in. I was 5"7 220 pounds my freshman year of HS. I'm a freshman in college now and weigh 172... Feels good, but I'm not even going to lie, being fat was an easier life...

Originally Posted by proper english

i was born with the fat disease. 
frown.gif

you're fat?

i thought you were so awesome...

not anymore, though...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

you fat people make me sick.... If you want to lose weight stop over eating not that hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grimey

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

i was born with the fat disease. 
frown.gif

you're fat?

i thought you were so awesome...

not anymore, though...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

you fat people make me sick.... If you want to lose weight stop over eating not that hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grimey

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sircharles2ol3 wrote:

....we know.

sircharles2ol3 wrote:

....we know.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

sircharles2ol3 wrote:

....we know.

i see what you did there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

sircharles2ol3 wrote:

....we know.

i see what you did there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

exact opposite

some people get comfortable with there gf and just forget about maintaining themselves...

if you could maintain your weight like you did your stroke you wouldnt be in that position, fatty fat fat McFat Piece
alien.gif

just gettin at ya bro LOL dont report me

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

exact opposite

if you could maintain your weight like you did your stroke you wouldnt be in that position, fatty fat fat McFat Piece
alien.gif

just gettin at ya bro LOL dont report me

Back
Top Bottom