Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by proper english

i was born with the fat disease. 
frown.gif

you're fat?

i thought you were so awesome...

not anymore, though...

frown.gif

if you're big do something about it, if not, when you keel over, that's more food for the rest of us.

the most i ever weighed was 165, now 145, and i felt hella uncomfortable.. i don't see how y'all do it. especially in the summer.

i don't feel that bad for people who are overweight.. i reached a point of discomfort so i stopped eating fast food/junk food. it's called sacrifice.. you can't have your nachos and hamburgers on a day-to-day basis, hit the treadmill for 30 mins and expect results. most cant/wont do this. i have a sister who is severely overweight and isn't losing any weight, who's fault is it? hers. doctors have warned her, family, etc. but like i said to get that big you have to be ignorant to the fact.

don't look for any sympathy unless you have some sort of serious disease that prevents you from losing weight. y'all selfish.

- skinny dude

if you're big do something about it, if not, when you keel over, that's more food for the rest of us.

the most i ever weighed was 165, now 145, and i felt hella uncomfortable.. i don't see how y'all do it. especially in the summer.

i don't feel that bad for people who are overweight.. i reached a point of discomfort so i stopped eating fast food/junk food. it's called sacrifice.. you can't have your nachos and hamburgers on a day-to-day basis, hit the treadmill for 30 mins and expect results. most cant/wont do this. i have a sister who is severely overweight and isn't losing any weight, who's fault is it? hers. doctors have warned her, family, etc. but like i said to get that big you have to be ignorant to the fact.

don't look for any sympathy unless you have some sort of serious disease that prevents you from losing weight. y'all selfish.

- skinny dude

One thing I always wonder. If there are people that are overweight that wouldn't take a chance of being smaller without doing anything. Some larger folks give off the persona that they are "happy in their own skin" but I never buy it. I always feel as though they overcompensate. But I don't KNOW for sure.

One thing I always wonder. If there are people that are overweight that wouldn't take a chance of being smaller without doing anything. Some larger folks give off the persona that they are "happy in their own skin" but I never buy it. I always feel as though they overcompensate. But I don't KNOW for sure.

Fat people are just lazy. Theres no trick if you work hard towards it the weight will come off. Thats all there is to it

Fat people are just lazy. Theres no trick if you work hard towards it the weight will come off. Thats all there is to it

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

never been fat, never will be fat

team fit & team 6 pack abs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You definitely have low self esteem, you come into a thread about being fat to post about you never being fat and having a 6 pack to make your ugly self feel better like who does that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

never been fat, never will be fat

team fit & team 6 pack abs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You definitely have low self esteem, you come into a thread about being fat to post about you never being fat and having a 6 pack to make your ugly self feel better like who does that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

you fat people make me sick.... If you want to lose weight stop over eating not that hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grimey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the anger LMFAO
laugh.gif
just sick of it, they always have an excuse, and the worst one is they was born fat so its in they genes
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

you fat people make me sick.... If you want to lose weight stop over eating not that hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grimey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the anger LMFAO
laugh.gif
just sick of it, they always have an excuse, and the worst one is they was born fat so its in they genes
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
^

i just got done eating an entire little caesars pizza all by myself while having a few beers before I go to the club and drink more
roll.gif
FEELS GOOD MAN

laugh.gif
^

i just got done eating an entire little caesars pizza all by myself while having a few beers before I go to the club and drink more
roll.gif
FEELS GOOD MAN

Originally Posted by jfreak23

after HS i stopped playing ball and just got fat. about 1 1/2 years ago i was at my biggest 5'8 265. decided to do something about it currently at 180 at the moment go to the gym all the time now. my diet still needs work though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jfreak23

after HS i stopped playing ball and just got fat. about 1 1/2 years ago i was at my biggest 5'8 265. decided to do something about it currently at 180 at the moment go to the gym all the time now. my diet still needs work though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

grew up like that. my parents never stopped me from eating everything I wanted. I've recently began to control it but Its too much damn work to try to lose the weight.
too much work? how old are you? i feel bad for you when your 50 years old with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease and then youll say i wish i could lose the weight when you will have a 10x harder time losing the weight then you do now.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

grew up like that. my parents never stopped me from eating everything I wanted. I've recently began to control it but Its too much damn work to try to lose the weight.
too much work? how old are you? i feel bad for you when your 50 years old with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease and then youll say i wish i could lose the weight when you will have a 10x harder time losing the weight then you do now.

Originally Posted by ricky409

i was born with the fat disease. 
frown.gif

you're fat?

i thought you were so awesome...

not anymore, though...

frown.gif

what kinda fat are you, bro?

are you that sloppy fat?

or the fat that's spread out evenly and/or covered accordingly..... the fat-fly guy...

fat-fly n____s are cool in my book cuz they pull breezys too...

but them sloppy cats that smell... dont keep they stuff together...

i just cant rock w/ em...

Back
Top Bottom