Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

I'm 27, weighed 275 senior year, at my biggest 330, dated my gf for 3 1/2 years, she was big, she lost over 100lbs thru the year, and I dumped her, bc I felt like it was just a matter of time before she'd look elsewhere. I dated a few more chicks and was like, why have I convinced myself, that these big girls look good? And just swore off chicks for the moment, and have been killing the gym, even though I don't speak spanish I watch Univision, as motivation, bc I need one of those bad gyrating chicks in my life. I think by October I'll be looking proper.

I'm 27, weighed 275 senior year, at my biggest 330, dated my gf for 3 1/2 years, she was big, she lost over 100lbs thru the year, and I dumped her, bc I felt like it was just a matter of time before she'd look elsewhere. I dated a few more chicks and was like, why have I convinced myself, that these big girls look good? And just swore off chicks for the moment, and have been killing the gym, even though I don't speak spanish I watch Univision, as motivation, bc I need one of those bad gyrating chicks in my life. I think by October I'll be looking proper.

I'm 5'9 went from 165 to 200
feelsbadman
Couple of months of basketball/cardio and a few diet/lifestyle changes and I'll be ok

I'm 5'9 went from 165 to 200
feelsbadman
Couple of months of basketball/cardio and a few diet/lifestyle changes and I'll be ok

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I've lost 10 pounds in a month just by cutting my calories.

I've only been eating like 1000-1500 calories a day for a month with some walking on campus as my only excercise
laugh.gif

I'm 6'1
alien.gif

What, why??  That's just not good for your body!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I've lost 10 pounds in a month just by cutting my calories.

I've only been eating like 1000-1500 calories a day for a month with some walking on campus as my only excercise
laugh.gif

I'm 6'1
alien.gif

What, why??  That's just not good for your body!

I weigh 210...was up to 250 at one point. I'm a vegetarian too for the past 3 years. Nowadays I only eat 1 maybe 2 meals a day. I just need to find time to exercise more so I can get down to 185-190.

I weigh 210...was up to 250 at one point. I'm a vegetarian too for the past 3 years. Nowadays I only eat 1 maybe 2 meals a day. I just need to find time to exercise more so I can get down to 185-190.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

but the truth of the matter is that yall skinny people arent any better and are in the same boat as overweight people imo

thats a blatant lie. you must be fat.

but the truth of the matter is that yall skinny people arent any better and are in the same boat as overweight people imo

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

skinny doesn't always mean healthy tho.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

skinny doesn't always mean healthy tho.

-was 265 at 5 ft 9.5 back in september
-lost 66 lbs currently at 199 solid and still working
-step 1: eliminate all liquids that are not water
-i didnt realize how big i had gotten, i was still getting play so it didnt bother me, one day though i saw a pic of me and i didnt like what i saw, the next day i took action, hit the gym and from there its history. To everyone out there trying to lose weight take it slow, make one permanent healthy change a week (ie only drink water, no rice, no sweets etc) and lift lift lift and cardio cardio cardio.

edit. adding ,i dont hate fat ppl, they dont bother me, i dont mind them or anyone, yall dudes need to get ur self esteem in check if another persons physical appearance can allow u to say u "hate" them.
tired.gif

-was 265 at 5 ft 9.5 back in september
-lost 66 lbs currently at 199 solid and still working
-step 1: eliminate all liquids that are not water
-i didnt realize how big i had gotten, i was still getting play so it didnt bother me, one day though i saw a pic of me and i didnt like what i saw, the next day i took action, hit the gym and from there its history. To everyone out there trying to lose weight take it slow, make one permanent healthy change a week (ie only drink water, no rice, no sweets etc) and lift lift lift and cardio cardio cardio.

edit. adding ,i dont hate fat ppl, they dont bother me, i dont mind them or anyone, yall dudes need to get ur self esteem in check if another persons physical appearance can allow u to say u "hate" them.
tired.gif

Im not fat by any means, but I have the beginning stages of a belly and not enough muscle. This summer Im just focused on stacking paper working out, Im gonna try P90X out.

I feel sorry for the cats whose parents raised them fat.

Im not fat by any means, but I have the beginning stages of a belly and not enough muscle. This summer Im just focused on stacking paper working out, Im gonna try P90X out.

I feel sorry for the cats whose parents raised them fat.

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

insanity > p90x

Elaborate please, good sir?  For slimming down?  I did p90x for 2 weeks. Left me sore as %!*#. Gotta start back up.  Insanity... can barely get through 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

insanity > p90x

Elaborate please, good sir?  For slimming down?  I did p90x for 2 weeks. Left me sore as %!*#. Gotta start back up.  Insanity... can barely get through 10 minutes.

Insanity is just a better workout imo , but it is tough but once you get a couple days in its not that bad. I went down 5lbs after one week as well as my cuts defining more( after 3 weeks) after plateauing at the gym. Try both though and find which one works better for you. I did p90x it was great but once i got on insanity i was hooked.

Back
Top Bottom