favorite movie soundtrack thread!! yee

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

wacknesssoundtrack.jpg

1. "The What?" -- The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Method Man
  2. "You Used to Love Me" -- Faith Evans
  3. "Flava in Ya Ear" -- Craig Mack feat. The Notorious B.I.G.
  4. "Summertime" -- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  5. "Can't You See" -- Total feat. The Notorious B.I.G.
  6. "I Can't Wake Up" -- KRS-One
  7. "The World Is Yours" -- Nas
  8. "Can I Kick It?" -- A Tribe Called Quest
  9. "Heaven and Hell" -- Raekwon
  10. "Bump N' Grind" -- R. Kelly
  11. "Just a Friend" -- Biz Markie
  12. "Tearz" -- Wu-Tang Clan
  13. "Long Shot Kick De Bucket" -- The Pioneers
  14. "All the Young Dudes" -- Mott the Hoople
  15. "Season of the Witch" -- Donovan
eek.gif

I was highly relieved to see Super Fly on the last page :lol:

Also, idk if this was one of the broken imgs but..
220px-Scarface_Soundtrack.png

I like **** from different eras

Purple rain
Juice
Belly
8 mile

Judgement Night: It was mixing my favorite music. Metal/Hardcore/Alternative/Hard core/Golden Age Hip Hop. One of my favorite songs of all time was on that album. "Disorder" by Slayer and Ice T. It was a cover of 2 old Exploited songs basically done in the Slayer Style. Other collabs on the album were Onyx and Biohazard on "Judgement Night" Faith No More with Boo-Yah T.R.I.B.E. (a samoan rap group out of Carson that were pretty hard) on "Another Body Murdered" and "Real Thing" by Cypress Hill and Pearl Jam. Probably the best song on the album (and my second favorite) was "Missing Link" by Dinosaur Jr. and Del. It is great because Del just goes off with his bars in that song. Like literally, he's got one of my favorite flows of all time and it just shows how talented he is.

Menace To Society: This was absolutely one of the greatest soundtracks hands down. There isn't one skippable song on here. Every awesome rapper from that time. It had Spice 1, Eiht, $hort, UGK, Quik, Brand Nubian, Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth, Lench Mob (before J Dee went to prison for murdering his girlfriend and the guy he caught her tricking with) Guru, KRS, Ant Banks (He just dropped off the planet at the end of the '90s out of nowhere and he was still making amazing beats.) Perfect soundtrack for the movie.

Purple Rain: I was such a Prince fan it isn't funny. I heard this when I was REALLY young because my older sister had this one and I'd listen to it too. I just love the "Minneapolis Sound"

Heavy Metal 2000: The Pantera song on this album is worth it alone.

Dracula 2000 : Basically the bands that were hot in Metal in 2000 were on this soundtrack. While you had to deal with some Nu Metal duds, the Slayer song, Pantera song, Monster Magnet song, System Of A Down song, and Disturbed song made this soundtrack awesome.

Back
Top Bottom