Favorite NAS song

Originally Posted by damedash06

Rewind... not one of his classics like ereone else throwin out there but this song is mad creative to me...

runner up: Dr. knockboot lmao
Rewind was hot, ever watch "Memento"? Its based off it.

Originally Posted by retepelnart

It aint hard to tell
pimp.gif

with life's a **!%% in close second

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

oh and i forgot i love Deja Vu & Understanding

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
didn't expect that from you
pimp.gif

Now I'm the average _ in the street life God
I try to beat trife art, ride my elite through the night fog and park
It's Buddha to be sparked, it's consistent
The beast smells the L because it travels long distance
Cruising in his Chrysler, perusing _'s in my cyphers
Thoughts wilding like insane asylum on Rikers Island
Verbal assassin, I murder freestyling
One two for the gun crew, three drinking Cristal and
I play the side 'cause the words of man kill
Proverbs, buck out my grill, real as Ill Will, peep steal
Nobody move nobody die, why must be I high?
Busting in trife @!*%@%$, touching mic switches
It's like a hot spoon of heroin, a Dom like Perignon
Females love the guns I be wearing
Plant my seeds to live infinite, indeed in my sentences
I pull demanding, that's understanding

MmmmmmmHmmmmm... I see you!

Take it in Blood

"mad pies, low price.. I blow dice and throw em... .45 by my scrotum... Manifest the 'do or die' slogan.."
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at some of you naming multiple Nas songs without throwing out even one off of Illmatic. Cmon now. Its easy to tell which ones posting know a thing abouthip-hop or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Shootouts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Probably isnt his best song but my favorite Nas song

This song is amazing, one of my favorites as well. Memory lane or it ain't hard to tell are also excellent

Originally Posted by THE GR8

smh.gif
at some of you naming multiple Nas songs without throwing out even one off of Illmatic. Cmon now. Its easy to tell which ones posting know a thing about hip-hop or not
laugh.gif

everyone picking Illmatic songs, i wanted to be a little different. Doesnt mean i dont know hip-hop.

can't decide, but i'd have to go with take it in blood.

but these follow closely..

undying love
it wasn't you
one on one

smh.gif
@ me being the first to post this.

Code:
Your part of the world, might be like colors and gangsWhile on my side, brothers'll murder for different thingsBut it all revolve around drugs, fame and shortiesStuck for your bling, stripped for your chain, the same storyFrom, Czechoslovakia to Texas metropolisThem, treacherous rocksters in the Mexican mafiasBe scrappin with tats on they back, violent warsNothin less than a lethal injection if ever caughtCourtrooms, eagles and flags, American styleWhile in our world, the ghetto stays incredibly foulWatchin for paint chips, don't want no led in yo' childBut them gangstas put lead in yo' child, the bezzy be outThe chain be like a hundred KShinin since Roxanne Shante' made "Runaway"; that's been a minuteGenesis is deep, my features are that of a GodIt's not a facade it's a fact, these rappers wanna be NasMy Exodus doesn't existI'll never leave the streets, it's all in my mindEven with sleep I'm duckin nines in my dreamsSi-rens, wide awake, why'd I think it would changeCan't hide when you famous or even try to do the same things likeSomebody's always watchin, my lifeBefore I, walk out the door I size up every optionEyes cut every direction, it's like God or gunsWhich is better protection?  Can't decide, that's a hard oneI mean they wanna see me in prison, the chains bamboozledHeadline readin "Rapper Slain From a Man Shootin".......

Back
Top Bottom