Favorite player on hated team.

I hate the Boston Red Sox with a passion,but how can I hate the hometown boy Manny Ramirez???

being-manny.jpg

manny1007.jpg

pimp.gif

don't hate, but:
suns - shaq (one of the best players ever to play)
clippers - elton brand (seems like a nice guy and is a workhorse)

Yankees- Damon (former Red Sox player)
Heat- Marion (horrible trade
smh.gif
)
Falcons- Dunn (much respect, class act)

It hurts so bad to say it. He used to be one of top 3 favorites...then he went to the OTHER side

Alex Rodriguez - still my boy though. I respect his skill and ability. I just hate his uniform.

Alex Rodriguez (I only support the Yanks when they make the playoffs, word to my girl).

I $$++!++ love Manny also and i hate the Sox. i mean how can you hate this guy he $$++!++ cracks me up.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I wish the Yanks woulda got him instead of bum Damon
indifferent.gif

Swamprats- Sean Williams
Celtics- KG (slowly declining in my book but was one of my favorite players in the late 90s/early 2000s. i dont like Ray particularly but i LOVE JesusShuttlesworth also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
Pats- Randy Moss
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
another boston dude that cracks me up 9not in the same way Manny does) he wouldhave been the only reason i would have been slightly OK with the Pats taking the ring home.

Jeter is from my hometown, Kalamazoo, and he is sooo cool with it lol.

Ray Allen, KG, and Paul. I always liked these guys but I am a Pistons fan so I don't like them as a team. Manny was always my favorite but I dont likeBoston. I like Deron Williams and Boozer but hate the Jazz

KG has been my second favorite current player.

But now that he's on the Celtics.

It's all changed.

I can't really say I hate many teams as a whole.

The Yankees are the only team I'm positive I have hatred for, and I honestly don't like a single player.
laugh.gif

Historically, I've hated Duke, but not so much anymore. If I had to choose a player I liked most, it would be Henderson because he made Hansbrough bleed.

Back
Top Bottom