Favorite thing about your City/Town?

Whats your ONE favorite thing about the city/town you live in right now? Well ive been stuck in Tucson,Az and I would say my favorite thing about this place is the bomb mexican food, everything else sucks.

Whats your ONE favorite thing about the city/town you live in right now? Well ive been stuck in Tucson,Az and I would say my favorite thing about this place is the bomb mexican food, everything else sucks.

Nobody knows where it is
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Bellflower, CA

Back
Top Bottom