******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Sneakermane

I dont agree with your statement sir...

I belive all people opinions should be heard good or bad....

some dudes just get hurt over lil' stuff...

and to call dudes cowards cuz they dissed someones outfits is a bit much...

No...Dudes that diss someones outfit over the internet are cowards, especially if they never post their own fit.

It's just so unnecessary.

Plus it's human nature to want to defend yourself. The next time you post your fit...and somebody states "DamnHarmcity...your style is wack as hell, no disrespect thou."

Me knowing you...there will be a comeback. Your gonna have something to say about that! Then it's a bunch of Micheal Jackson eating popcorn gifs...andpossibly several pages of bickering & no fits being posted. So why not just avoid the nonsense.

U ALREADY!!!

The hell you talking about? there are real people on the internet. don't get it twisted b. obviously i'm not gonna walk up to someone and say their fit is wack, neither would i walk up to someone and say their fit is hot. i'll just keep it moving. but, people post their fits on here for "opinions". good or bad. if you can't handle the heat then why post on here?

If i see someone with a nice fit ill let them know! I dont mind giveing props when props is due BUT all the negitivtiy is un called for. Sometimessaying nothing at all says a lot........... Im more of a lurker than a poster, but i enjoy lookin in this thread and checkin out how everyone dresses and thekrispy shoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Im just not really into judgeing people. Im a african america and a women i getjudged as soon as a walk in a room so i dont beileve on passing judgement on anybody about anything let alone how they dress.

Back
Top Bottom