February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by Untitled

for 139.99 dollars split pack in New York Sneaker Spot and Footco in 181 street and st. nicholas ave. FSR

do they do phone orders?
nerd.gif

Does any know what the price was B-grade Lebron V SVSM in the outlets
nerd.gif

Jason Kidd's greatest hits at Ross
laugh.gif
($44.99 each)

BONUS: Got some Jeters for 10 bucks each for my brother (size 4 and 6)

Originally Posted by Grailman911

has any of these hit outlets?
cdp 3's,4's,5's,9's,15's, and 16's

As far as what has been posted on here, the 9's may have hit long ago in very small quantities and are long gone, and the 5's definitely hit at leasttwo outlets, but also long gone. The 4's have also hit but only in kids sizes. None of the rest have hit.

From what I was told, and I can't confirm this is the truth or not, the CDPs we are waiting on may have gone in small amounts to the employee store only inOregon, and that's why we haven't and won't see them. You never know though.

Originally Posted by r00m112

As far as what has been posted on here, the 9's may have hit long ago in very small quantities and are long gone, and the 5's definitely hit at least two outlets, but also long gone. The 4's have also hit but only in kids sizes. None of the rest have hit.

From what I was told, and I can't confirm this is the truth or not, the CDPs we are waiting on may have gone in small amounts to the employee store only in Oregon, and that's why we haven't and won't see them. You never know though.

I will ask some employees at the employee store in Beaverton this weekend. Good chance that may have happened and they would have probably less than $50

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by Untitled

for 139.99 dollars split pack in New York Sneaker Spot and Footco in 181 street and st. nicholas ave. FSR

do they do phone orders?
nerd.gif

Does any know what the price was B-grade Lebron V SVSM in the outlets
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
I forgot which outlets these hit at, anyone remember? Are they still around?

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by r00m112

As far as what has been posted on here, the 9's may have hit long ago in very small quantities and are long gone, and the 5's definitely hit at least two outlets, but also long gone. The 4's have also hit but only in kids sizes. None of the rest have hit.

From what I was told, and I can't confirm this is the truth or not, the CDPs we are waiting on may have gone in small amounts to the employee store only in Oregon, and that's why we haven't and won't see them. You never know though.

I will ask some employees at the employee store in Beaverton this weekend. Good chance that may have happened and they would have probably less than $50
Yea definitely let me know, I'm curious to see if this is the case, thanks man.

Drew and everyone else callin FootCo. for those CDP 5's..they DO NOT do phone orders..guy was like absolutely not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Drew and everyone else callin FootCo. for those CDP 5's..they DO NOT do phone orders..guy was like absolutely not
laugh.gif

Damn, all i want is a damn III, IV, & V in a 12 for a decent price.

Just called Nike Locater, and there are no CDP 4s or 5s at any outlets, and there might be a 6 in a size 8.5 floating around if anyone wants to try for it.

Does Nikestore.com charge tax if there is not a Niketown or Nike Outlet in your state? I thought I had heard that once but couldn't remember.

Thanks!

Aurora Chicago Outlet getting 11 different styles of Jordan footwear this week.. Shipment comes in tomorrow & Thursday.. Employee didnt know which onesexactly are coming in..

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

NIKE CLEARNCE 25%OFF STARTS THURSDAY BUT USE THIS CODE U CAN GET DISCOUNT NOW! NSCLEAR25

Thanks dude, just picked up Lebron Vs for $60 shipped. One of my favorite kicks to ball in
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom