Fedex delivery guy - not a single damn.....

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Look ma.... no Dambs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They just did the same thing to me last week. Homie stood in my front yard and threw the box at the door. Mines was only shoes so i aint trip that bad, still
30t6p3b.gif
tho

laugh.gif
that happens with EVERY courier company.

You think that's bad? Think about the VOLUME that USPS handles.

Think about that for at least 20 secs and you'll feel
sick.gif
shipping fragile stuff now. That's why I always do store pick ups for electronics (well, aside maybe from memory cards and mp3 players).

damnTHOSEjs wrote:
laugh.gif
that happens with EVERY courier company.

You think that's bad? Think about the VOLUME that USPS handles.

Think about that for at least 20 secs and you'll feel
sick.gif
shipping fragile stuff now. That's why I always do store pick ups for electronics (well, aside maybe from memory cards and mp3 players).

This. I used to work for UPS as a package handler, and if there was a large shipment of flat screen TVs or monitors, dudes would just throw them in the corner of the truck to save time. Couple times the box would be damaged and the TV would just fallout on to the conveyor belt and you would have to just shove it back in the box on some "nobody saw that" steez.

It's not even like it was in a blank box. Dude knew there was a monitor in there.
30t6p3b.gif

That's why when I'm expecting a package I sit by a window and watch when the carrier pulls up so I can meet him at the door...

This is my co-worker. I found out it was him today. I didnt even know untill i watched the video. Is he fired? Dont know yet.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Not even trying to sound like a tough guy or anything, but if I was the one receiving those packages I would come outside and fight this man.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Guy needs to get fired ASAP. There's no excuse for that, I'm glad it was caught on tape.
FedEx drivers aren't FedEx employees. It's up to the private contractor. That's why that company is a joke. UPS is far superior.
^^Not So True there. Fedex Express Drivers ARE employees. Fedex GROUND is private contrators who buy routes. And UPS being superior.... I dont think so. If you knew the stuff those guys do you'd think twice before saying that.

this %+!%* normal... i work at the airport and packages get handled 3x worse than that.. especially TVs with no other box than the one it came with

Back
Top Bottom