Fedex delivery guy - not a single damn.....

Originally Posted by I WON

Originally Posted by ErickM713

You think that's bad.
You don't wanna know how we unload trucks at sears.

We've used customer mattresses as punching bags, if tv's are stacked 9 high...better hope yours isn't on top because that stacks going down, and occasionally play baseball with boxes.

If it's still on the truck we're not held liable until it comes out.
30t6p3b.gif
bigger scumbag than the guy in the video
Bragging about it like its cool, knowing that if his merchandise was damaged he'd be whining about it. Nobody spends their $ on stuff so punks can damage it for a cheap laugh 
30t6p3b.gif

That's childish.

You think that's bad.

We've used customer mattresses as punching bags, if tv's are stacked 9 high...better hope yours isn't on top because that stacks going down, and occasionally play baseball with boxes.

overeemgif.gif

Spoiler [+]
I hope all your christmas presents get stolen.

If he was gonna just chuck it over the fence might as well did this on the way over....
roll.gif

all the morons laughing at this need something of theirs to get messed up by the USPS, or UPS or Fed Ex.

This isn't funny, it's irresponsible and a major hassle, this guy needs to lose his job and pay for the owners property that he destroyed

Originally Posted by el cuco

If he was gonna just chuck it over the fence might as well did this on the way over....
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
nah but what homie did was %##%$+ up thoe
30t6p3b.gif

Stuff gets abused at FedEx and UPS. I delivered for FedEx for 3 years, and that guy probably got fired by this point. That's the stuff that happens every day but it looks bad when it's on camera for everyone to see so dude got at the very least a 1 week suspension without pay and more likely got canned. It's not right to handle people's stuff like that, but that job is ridiculously over-demanding, especially around the holidays and it's nearly impossible to keep up with the time commitments, etc... when you deal with so much volume.

Basically, you risk losing your job for throwing the packages and running, or you risk getting written up repeatedly and eventually getting fired for not making all the deliveries on time. I would work fast-food before going back to FedEx if it came down to it.

Damnit, it was all fun and games until I checked my e-mail this morning:
Component:4GB (4GBx1) DDR3-SDRAM-1333

Component:High capacity battery

Component:No Engraving

Component:Microsoft[emoji]174[/emoji] Office 2010 Starter (Click More Info for details.)

Component:No Fresh Start

Component:750GB (7200rpm) hard drive

Component:Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i7-2670QM quad-core processor (2.20GHz / 3.10GHz with Turbo Boost)

Component:Blu-ray Disc player

Component:Genuine Windows[emoji]174[/emoji] 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Component:Black

Component:16.4" 2D Full HD LCD display (1920x1080) with LED backlight

Component:Sony[emoji]174[/emoji] Imagination Studio[emoji]8482[/emoji] Multimedia Edition

Component:NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (1GB) dedicated graphics

Quantity:1

Description:F Series 2D/3D Customizable Laptop

Date shipped:12/20/2011

Ship Mode:Express

Shipper:Fedex

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Damnit, it was all fun and games until I checked my e-mail this morning:
Component:4GB (4GBx1) DDR3-SDRAM-1333

Component:High capacity battery

Component:No Engraving

Component:Microsoft[emoji]174[/emoji] Office 2010 Starter (Click More Info for details.)

Component:No Fresh Start

Component:750GB (7200rpm) hard drive

Component:Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i7-2670QM quad-core processor (2.20GHz / 3.10GHz with Turbo Boost)

Component:Blu-ray Disc player

Component:Genuine Windows[emoji]174[/emoji] 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Component:Black

Component:16.4" 2D Full HD LCD display (1920x1080) with LED backlight

Component:Sony[emoji]174[/emoji] Imagination Studio[emoji]8482[/emoji] Multimedia Edition

Component:NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (1GB) dedicated graphics

Quantity:1

Description:F Series 2D/3D Customizable Laptop

Date shipped:12/20/2011

Ship Mode:Express

Shipper:Fedex
ohwell.gif

RIP to that computer 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

all the morons laughing at this need something of theirs to get messed up by the USPS, or UPS or Fed Ex.

This isn't funny, it's irresponsible and a major hassle, this guy needs to lose his job and pay for the owners property that he destroyed

people aren't laughing that the item broke they are laughing at the fact that guy would be so careless with a fragile item

You think that's bad.

You are a punk and do not deserve to even have the right to earn income. I hope you get fired on Christmas.

Damn, I thought UPS was bad...I was gonna update my thread with my latest horror story of how they shipped my package back and forth between New York and Canada for 3 days straight (I live in Cali) but then I saw the Fedex video and also saw this:

fedex-netherlands-delivery-ping-pong-498x600.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

You think that's bad.

You are a punk and do not deserve to even have the right to earn income. I hope you get fired on Christmas.
You hope I get fired, well I hope your house burns down, not very nice to wish things on people now is it?
I make minimum wage, Sears is a *#!@%! company, work for them for a month and you'll see how bad it is.
You really think we give out broken merchandise?
Some of the dudes do, but if really have no heart you'll give someone who spent their hard earned money on a tv that's broken.

It's morals. 

You think that's bad.

You hope I get fired, well I hope your house burns down.
I make minimum wage so I can care less what happens.

And youll always make minimum wage with that attitude.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Truth.
... you have a lot to learn, kid. 

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Basically..Lame..And he tries to justify why he does the +!#@# things he do
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom