Fellas. I'm next to Serena Williams right now now...

NT Brothers. I'm sitting nxt to serena right now in Starbucks she is studying for somn. She stood up to use the phone outside and lemme tell you the massssssss is crazy. Gonna try n get pix wout being creepy. Wish me luck

OP better come through with the pics and digit
nerd.gif

it wont even be weird. say you're a big fan and ask for a pic.

otherwise it's ducktales brah

Set your latte down on her booty and when she gets offended act surprised and say you thought it was a table.

Tell her jdi23 said wash that #*#%& before she come over next time. Last time she had my apt smelling like day old cabbage. That's why I had to settle for that bop. I refuse to settle for some after US Open nani. Wash good too! With that soap I brought her not that wack #&@ body works @&%* she be using. Scrub that #&@%.

Pics or it did happen but my imagination makes me think she is fat.

I have to Go soon. Hopefully she stands up one time before I go. She is always working out in our gym so I have plenty of opportunities. Saw her white tights one time oh my.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

where are the pics of mass what she's studying

I'm curious

Check her twitter. It was a paper of some sort. Maybe for a business class or something of that nature

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

She is always working out in our gym so I have plenty of opportunities.

And you haven't provided your NT bretheren with "fotos"?*Bernie Mac*SELFISH summumma @%+!#*Bernie Mac*

Back
Top Bottom