pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

SMH...Post like these.............The reason why 95% of Female NT'ers have a Beyonce type swagg With a Whoopi type aura....

roll.gif

Damn.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ms. Mouse, Nawth and a few others are appreciated though.
pimp.gif

yea they are appreciated...

-Tyler

CuriousGeorg3 wrote:
why are there so many girls on nt now? are they shoeheads or just like to get gassed up by the nt simps
This is nice
wink.gif

I've been coming to NT for a few years now, my ex use to always send me stories from here...back like in 05-06. But not until last year did i actuallydecided to have my own account!

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

CuriousGeorg3 wrote:
why are there so many girls on nt now? are they shoeheads or just like to get gassed up by the nt simps
This is nice
wink.gif

I've been coming to NT for a few years now, my ex use to always send me stories from here...back like in 05-06. But not until last year did i actually decided to have my own account!

honestly, how does he feel about that ?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

CuriousGeorg3 wrote:
This is nice
wink.gif

I've been coming to NT for a few years now, my ex use to always send me stories from here...back like in 05-06. But not until last year did i actually decided to have my own account!

honestly, how does he feel about that ?

Ok...I guess! I mean he use to call and text me to "Go and check NT"...so I guess he's cool with it. IDK!

Awwww, C'mon Puddin! Don't You Wanna Rev Up Your Harley? VROOOOOM VROOOOOM!!!
This is the episode where she captures Batman to help appease Joker right? and he ends up getting pissed that her plan worked so well? Somethingabout hanging him upside down so that the sharks frowns were smiles? lmao...

I swear I'm not on one. Just lurkin and read that sig.

I like Hazel but she'd be the person who got up to break up a fight and get knocked down I refer to her as Ghandi... also is imsojayded wearing her shirtin her avatar?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Awwww, C'mon Puddin! Don't You Wanna Rev Up Your Harley? VROOOOOM VROOOOOM!!!
This is the episode where she captures Batman to help appease Joker right? and he ends up getting pissed that her plan worked so well? Something about hanging him upside down so that the sharks frowns were smiles? lmao...

I swear I'm not on one. Just lurkin and read that sig.

Lol...Yeah...but they where piranhas!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I like Hazel but she'd be the person who got up to break up a fight and get knocked down I refer to her as Ghandi...

then everyone watching would be all upset like 'how you gonna hit her like that'
mad.gif
laugh.gif

As a misogynist, I'd like to say that 80% of the women of NT make me RRAAGGGEEE with every post they make.

Lynn is working her way up the list of most annoying
mad.gif

Also, turn off your damn high beams when you're driving, women.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

As a misogynist, I'd like to say that 80% of the women of NT make me RRAAGGGEEE with every post they make.

mad.gif

misogynist... that would explain your high percentage of 80 hating women... you must make up the 20% of men that are homosexual.
& what the hell would i care if i was annoying you?!! ask someone who cares.

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

Originally Posted by WHPH10

mad.gif

misogynist... that would explain your high percentage of 80 hating women... you must make up the 20% of men that are homosexual.
& what the hell would i care if i was annoying you?!! ask someone who cares.
quote me properly, woman

Back
Top Bottom