Females drinking beer...vol Not ladylike or Not a big deal?

PSO1306.jpg
Girl-Drinking-Beer.jpg

Just had this convo w/a female co-worker...
She said it's not lady like for a woman to drink beer...
What do you think?

nerd.gif

I love the fact that I can go hangout with my girl and she'll crack open a beer. Not chugging it or nothin...just a chill kinda thing

The hell kinda bologna is that? Chugging it like a man might not be so lady like, but just drinking a beer what's the harm in that?

Thats ignorance right there. I dont know if I could be with a girl that didnt drink beer. I mean as long as she isnt doing kegstands on a wed night or drinkingbeer by the pitcher, its all good. Beer is not a low class alcoholic beverage, and hell, all alcohol has empty calories.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Thats ignorance right there. I dont know if I could be with a girl that didnt drink beer. I mean as long as she isnt doing kegstands on a wed night or drinking beer by the pitcher, its all good. Beer is not a low class alcoholic beverage, and hell, all alcohol has empty calories.

my girl loves to drink

but its patron, bacardi, margaritas, ice teas etc

matter fact seems like that with most mamis and black chicks ive known, only white chicks go hard with beer
laugh.gif

CT #%+$!!@

she must not have gone to parties in college.

also west2east a girl chugging is no big deal they do beer bongs all the time. it's girls who try to compete with guys when doing it that are annoying.

my mother told me never to drink beers out of dark bottles because it wasn't ladylike.
i don't understand what makes drinking a corona any more ladylike than say drinking a blue moon.

women...

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

also west2east a girl chugging is no big deal they do beer bongs all the time. it's girls who try to compete with guys when doing it that are annoying.
son ive witnessed this at UConn plenty

white chicks go hard with the beer pong/beer

black chick wants jungle juice etc.

I am not white and I drink beer. BUT i can't drink it from a can it has to be a long neck.

I used to stay away from beer besides Corona just b/c I never liked the taste of it.
Lately I've delved into a Blue Moon or 2.

I def notice the black/white thing during college. I think chicks can drink beer, as long as they aint farting like I am, we good.

My baby mamma drank beer and it started to become unattractive. She drank and smoked that is part of the reason I'm not with her anymore. But overall itsok if done in moderation.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

son ive witnessed this at UConn plenty

white chicks go hard with the beer pong/beer

black chick wants jungle juice etc.

yea man I seen a team of girls go round robin on every guy team in the house in beer pong. beer bongs is another story. no mo i don't think they canswallow as fast as dudes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom