Female's...Pee Freedom is Here

Reaction score
http://www.femalefreedom.ca/

i found this website while using my firefox stumble feature
it seems like a good idea but i don't think i will ever be at a point in my life where i would find myself needing to do this

sick.gif

"The P-Mate does NOT get all wet and soggy after use. You can easily slip it back into a pocket or bag for later disposal if you are outdoors where thereis no garbage can. "

sick.gif

1) Females is just now compensating 4 they inefficient (yet artlike) designs....
laugh.gif

2) This is gonna get a chick killed...I know if I ever saw some girl I was messin with draining her coolant standin up,ima feel lied 2 and feel obligated 2club her in the back of her head with the butt end of a sledgehammer, Triple H style...

soo basicly its liek a funnel hahahha
niceeee.

we had something similar to this camping tho, it was more of a cup w/ an absorbant bag thingy

they worked good, cud hold up to like a 8 quarts of pee

Originally Posted by kchildz1

They need this tho, I heard the female restrooms are nastier than the mens room. IDK
I wouldn't doubt it. Nasty broads pee all over the seat and don't bother to clean up after them selves. Makes me wanna slap a !@#.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Beware of vagina papercuts.
I don't have one.. but i imagine that would hurt like motha cuz if i got a papercut on my johnson.. i might just cry..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom