Few inches of snow closes schools in FL, TX (vid) vol. looks real weak to a Minnesotan

You can't be serious with this... the things I've had to deal with in MN my whole life concerning snow, and these southerners freak out over a few inches
indifferent.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/Tra...187&cid=ESPNheadline

Yea I live in TX and I was so exited we were going to school, but i got the news that it had been cancelled
tired.gif

It also has to do with them not having enough equipment to properly deal with snow. I heard the roads get real icy during cold stretches because they don't have enough salt trucks.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

and i bet ya freak out over small thunderstorms and tornado's.
LOL. Are you implying that thunderstorms and tornado's aren't a common occurrence in the Midwest?

NO SCHOOL FTW!!!!!!!!
Had a test today that I was NOT ready for.
Had my first snowball fight today.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

and i bet ya freak out over small thunderstorms and tornado's.
LOL. Are you implying that thunderstorms and tornado's aren't a common occurrence in the Midwest?

storms in minnesota, arent as bad as Dallas.

People in the south don't have snow shovels, winter tires, lack the knowledge on how to drive in snow and ice, no snow trucks, etc.

Not to mention people just aren't used to it so naturally they're less prepared on what to do.

It's just a different region ill equipped for this kind of weather. People in the south can handle thunderstorms everyday in the summer or won't even notice if a hurricane comes through, but snow and ice is unexpected and new.

yo i went to school in minnesota my whole life and never got a snow day
indifferent.gif
when i was young we got a "cold day" that was it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yes im mad/jealous

I hate it when people in the North tey to act all tough because the South doesnt handle the cold well. Nobody likes dealing with the cold, you dont really see people taking vacations to Minnesota.

Texas>>>>Minnesota

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I hate it when people in the North tey to act all tough because the South doesnt handle the cold well. Nobody likes dealing with the cold, you dont really see people taking vacations to Minnesota.

Texas>>>>Minnesota

cold weather > dealing with racist inbreds

I understand that they don't have the supplies to deal with snow/ice. I bet some of them don't even know how to shovel snow
laugh.gif

I ain't mad at ya, I wish I lived in the warm weather
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GucciMane

few inches closes school? lol.....
sissy's
They say it's for the commute. Southern drivers FTL. The snow isn't even sticking
smh.gif

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

yo i went to school in minnesota my whole life and never got a snow day
indifferent.gif
when i was young we got a "cold day" that was it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yes im mad/jealous

Same graduating class. Same story.
indifferent.gif

Although, one time green central was like "you can skip school today if your parent feels as though your safety is compromised by riding the bus and have no other method of getting you to school."

she did. she drove me instead. the entire car ride I was just like
mad.gif

There was a shooting at a school here in AL. I guess we don't know what to do when it snows
smh.gif

That snow $+* is for the birds. Yall can have that junk. While yall freezin and becoming human icicles, Ima chill in my hammock and sip me a nice pina coloda and watch some beautiful chics play beach vollyball.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom