FHM 100 Sexiest Women: Mila Kunis Is Crowned 2013 Winner (PICTURES)

It was thought Helen Flanagan or Michelle Keegan would come out on top, but Mila Kunis has been named the surprise winner of FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World poll.

The 'Friends With Benefits' star ranked first in the annual readers' vote for the first time, after fending off competition from the likes of Rihanna - who came second - and the 'Corrie' babes who polled third (Helen) and fourth (Michelle).

kunis

Last edited:
Met her in person she's cool peoples but her attractiveness is based more so on her star-power than anything else. I think these types of list are damaging to the self esteem in the long run. When the spotlight isn't yours anymore and all the unrealistic things people did for you because you were in the spotlight aren't as obtainable, many start on a destructive downward spiral with feelings of betrayal that cut deep. 

Look at Amanda Bynes, and Miley ...that almost 18 kiddy appeal wore off and now they're stuck in between that purgatory of ACTUAL REALITY and STAR-POWER.
The reality in which you have to face the 100% truth about your existence and meaning in life.

Ugly stuff ... I wish them the best.

I never agree with these lists. 

Mila Kunis is hot because she is famous. That's it. Nothing truly remarkable or note-worthy about her (yes I'd smash)

Back
Top Bottom